HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   My Website for a class at school (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/128215-my-website-class-school.html)

Trapper_Hunter 01-09-2006 07:57 AM

My Website for a class at school

I am taking this web data managment class is high school and we are making a website(a half year class for one website). Mine is going to be about bowhunting. WE have to obide by all copywrite laws which makes it hard to get some information I got some questions for you guys.

How do i obtain permssion to use the material on huntingnet?
Would anybody be interested in sending me (e-mail) pictures, stories, tips, that kind of stuff i can use?
Also when somebody asks a q uestion about various gear, would it be allright to take the peoples experience with that product and wriite that into it?

Thank You
Colby

deer-hunter18 01-09-2006 10:50 AM

RE: My Website for a class at school

I have a ton of pictures of my harvested animals, as well as trail cam photos. If you want them let me know you email and i will send you what ever you want.

bowtech die hard 01-09-2006 10:50 AM

I'm not sure about obtaining the info from huntingnet, but if you need any other info i'd be more than happy to help. My e-mail is [email protected]. Let me know if you need anything.

saltflat 01-09-2006 11:12 AM

cool project I can help too. will we get to see the site when it is done? [email protected]

bjanakos 01-09-2006 01:00 PM

I am the Director of IT where I work. Send me a PM and I would be happy to help you in any way. I have a real good photo of a doe that you can use. It's very professional looking.

buckhunter14 01-09-2006 01:54 PM

Hey, I would love to help with pics and tips. PM me and I would send ya anything!

Trapper_Hunter 01-09-2006 02:55 PM

Thanks guys. When i find out what all i need I will let you know. Does anybody got any idea on what i can put on it.

Trapper_Hunter 01-09-2006 02:58 PM

[quote]cool project I can help too. will we get to see the site when it is done? [/quote}

I dont know for sure I think my teacher said she may be able to upload them for us where we can visit them.

stoneman 01-09-2006 09:01 PM

If not, save the site to a CD, and publish it yourself...it can be done very inexpensively with different hosting sites...I can provide you with additional info as I'm sure others can.

Trapper_Hunter 01-10-2006 04:10 PM

I have a ton of pictures of my harvested animals, as well as trail cam photos. If you want them let me know you email and i will send you what ever you want.
My e-mail is [email protected] Send me any pictures of what u have killded with a bow and any good trail cam pics.

IF you have ANY tips at all just e-mail them to me. OR any pictures. If you have a story I might try and put stores in it also.

Thanks