Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My Website for a class at school >

My Website for a class at school

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My Website for a class at school

Old 01-09-2006, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default My Website for a class at school

I am taking this web data managment class is high school and we are making a website(a half year class for one website). Mine is going to be about bowhunting. WE have to obide by all copywrite laws which makes it hard to get some information I got some questions for you guys.

How do i obtain permssion to use the material on huntingnet?
Would anybody be interested in sending me (e-mail) pictures, stories, tips, that kind of stuff i can use?
Also when somebody asks a q uestion about various gear, would it be allright to take the peoples experience with that product and wriite that into it?

Thank You
Colby
Old 01-09-2006, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My Website for a class at school

I'm not sure about obtaining the info from huntingnet, but if you need any other info i'd be more than happy to help. My e-mail is [email protected]. Let me know if you need anything.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:50 AM

I have a ton of pictures of my harvested animals, as well as trail cam photos. If you want them let me know you email and i will send you what ever you want.
Old 01-09-2006, 11:12 AM

cool project I can help too. will we get to see the site when it is done? [email protected]

Old 01-09-2006, 01:00 PM

I am the Director of IT where I work. Send me a PM and I would be happy to help you in any way. I have a real good photo of a doe that you can use. It's very professional looking.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey, I would love to help with pics and tips. PM me and I would send ya anything!
Old 01-09-2006, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks guys. When i find out what all i need I will let you know. Does anybody got any idea on what i can put on it.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

[quote]cool project I can help too. will we get to see the site when it is done? [/quote}

I dont know for sure I think my teacher said she may be able to upload them for us where we can visit them.
Old 01-09-2006, 09:01 PM

If not, save the site to a CD, and publish it yourself...it can be done very inexpensively with different hosting sites...I can provide you with additional info as I'm sure others can.
Old 01-10-2006, 04:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a ton of pictures of my harvested animals, as well as trail cam photos. If you want them let me know you email and i will send you what ever you want.
My e-mail is [email protected] Send me any pictures of what u have killded with a bow and any good trail cam pics.

IF you have ANY tips at all just e-mail them to me. OR any pictures. If you have a story I might try and put stores in it also.

Thanks

Quick Reply: My Website for a class at school

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.