HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Did everyone hear about Primos? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/127982-did-everyone-hear-about-primos.html)

cjsportsman 01-07-2006 07:16 AM

Did everyone hear about Primos?

Primos just signed a new contract with Bear archery. Bear will supplying the Primos staff with Bows for this coming year. Check it out. www.primos.com. Click where it says important announcement from primos calls.

SPIKEHORN11 01-07-2006 07:22 AM

RE: Did everyone hear about Primos?

Huh,never expected that.

Antler Eater 01-07-2006 07:56 AM

Hmmm...I am mildly surprised at that. Of course lots of "odd" things go on behind the scenes in this industry. Primos is just one example. He has/had a signature bow with PSE and then switches to Mathews, and now apparently he will shoot Bear??... That is what you call spreadin' the wealth around...;)

SPIKEHORN11 01-07-2006 07:30 PM

I guess you can't really blame them it is there job and how they make a living. All bows are capable of taking game no matter what.

Trapper_Hunter 01-07-2006 07:36 PM

so what happends to the pSE Primos STL bow?

liquidorange 01-08-2006 10:56 AM

im not impressed with primos. there shows is one of the more boring to me. sounds like a bunch of gear slutz.

Justin 01-08-2006 11:17 AM

I saw that at the ATA show and was very suprised to say the least. Primos has been with PSE for a long time but hey, business is business.

EDIT - From what I saw/heard they signed a 10 year deal with Fred Bear archery so it looks like they'll be with them for awhile.

pjhunts 01-08-2006 05:47 PM

Sure feel sorry for them, I owned a bear bow a couple of years ago. I kept it for about 2 months, that was long enough to figure out that it was the crappiest bow I had ever owned! I couldn't hit the same spot twice to save me. Pure JUNK in my opinion. I now proudly and very happily shoot a BOWTECH LIBERTY, and trying to convince my wife into letting me get a tribute.

ranchand99 01-08-2006 06:19 PM

Thing is the other part of the rumor is that they will not be shooting bear bows..per say,but AR bows which are owned by bear now...Something like that.

im not impressed with primos. there shows is one of the more boring to me. sounds like a bunch of gear slutz.
Primos boring?Hardly liquidorange.:eek:I must say that I can count on one hand...WELL..finger how many times I have heard that before....Then again you know what they say about opinions....[8D]

jgunn 01-08-2006 07:57 PM

ditto....there's not much about primos' videos that are boring