HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Treestand photos... Post your pics here. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/126721-treestand-photos-post-your-pics-here.html)

buckeye 12-28-2005 07:51 PM

Treestand photos... Post your pics here.

Here are some pics of some deer I took this fall. I always have my digital cam with me. I learned some lessons with it this year too.

1. Light rarely cooperates with taking pics of whitetails.

2. Don't zoom in on the animal to much as the smallest movement makes the pic real shakey and basicaly unviewable.

3. I really didn't "have to have" this high tech of a dig cam for taking photos of deer. I overused the zoom most of the time and most pics I took sucked. I would venture to guess that 75% of my pics I deleted from them coming out so bad.

Here are some photos.

Post up your own as well. Any pics you took would be fine. Season is almost over and would be cool to reflect on all of our seasons.

I ended up with a bunch of bad pics like this one. You really have to look to see the deer and rack.

buckeye 12-28-2005 07:52 PM

RE: Treestand photos... Post your pics here.

A few more.

Gut Check 12-28-2005 07:58 PM

Those are some awesome pics! I am going to have to start taking mine to the stand.

Greg / MO 12-28-2005 08:00 PM

I took my camera to the stand one day and took a few pics of several small bucks, only to find out later that I'd left the memory stick in the card reader in the computer! [:o]

PA Bow/Flinter 12-28-2005 08:25 PM

I really didn't take a whole bunch of pics from my stands this year. These pics are from the area right around where I sat opening morning of the PA archery season.

PA Bow/Flinter 12-28-2005 08:27 PM

This one is off the first two deer I saw...they are standing in the opening that is on theleftof the above pic.

*Taken w/ my trail camera.

PA Bow/Flinter 12-28-2005 08:28 PM

And this was as I was walking back to the truck....I just thought this pic was really neat!

alwyshntn 12-28-2005 08:41 PM

Enjoyed the pics...Keep 'em comin....I need to get me a good digital to carry along....One thats not my wifes[&:]

shed33 12-28-2005 08:44 PM

Here are a couple I took in Decembers Late season ...

bassfisherman711 12-28-2005 08:46 PM

i dont have any pics, but we had a basket 8 pointer walk 5 yards in front of our stand at beggining of bow season, we passed on it to let it get big for next year, but its great video, the bad boy had no idea we were there!