Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Hind Sight /NoPeep >

Hind Sight /NoPeep

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hind Sight /NoPeep

Old 10-10-2002, 08:07 AM
Spike

Default Hind Sight /NoPeep

I would appreciate any feedback on these devices. I want to eliminate my Peep sight due to aging eyes. Are these sight aids useful and accurate? Thanks

Ed
Old 10-10-2002, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hind Sight /NoPeep

I used a yikes bowsight last season, which is similar in concept with the Hindsight, and this fall I have a no-peep on my bow. You will never get the no-peep off my hunting bow. It is phenomenal. Instantly shows any form flaws, doesn't block the sight picture, can use it with any type of sight you want to use and I have been shooting the best I ever have since installing it. Kind of a pain to get it set up properly initially, but well well worth the hassle. It's fantastic.

Old 10-10-2002, 08:48 AM

I have a Hind sight. I used it alone for a while, but I couldn't hold tight groups. It very well could have been me. I then added my peep back in and had a 3 point alignment system that worked pretty well, but you had a peep again. I finally opted for the old peep without the Hind Sight. The Hind Sight is a pain to set up the first time and the sight picture is a little weird to get used to(you always keep the 20 yd pin in the crosshairs and set the other pin on the target). I finally went to the C-peep that allows more light to the eye and uses a little crosshair action to line things up.

The most important bloodtrail leads right to the foot of the cross
Old 10-10-2002, 10:45 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-10-2002, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just took my peep sight off after shooting one for 2 years and I can't even imagine what possesed me to ever shoot a peep sight in the first place. I also thought about the no-peep but I opted for practice and solid anchors and I am shooting awesome for me. If you need help with your form the no-peep will help you.

Protect your hunting rights, "Spay or neuter a liberal."
Old 10-10-2002, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Also when you just need reminded occaisonally, like when you get the occaisonal flyer and it reminds you to grip correctly or adjust your anchor just a bit. A quick glance at the no-peep does this for you without wasting the shot, especially on game