Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Would You Sell Your Deer? >

Would You Sell Your Deer?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Would You Sell Your Deer?

Old 11-27-2005, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Would You Sell Your Deer?

In the event I actually took a World Class animal, than I would indeed be interested in selling it to a private collection. I personally think that it would be the best place for it.For a buck that I tagged to be preserved and displayed in something such as the National F&W Museum in Springfield would be an honor. Also, it would be greatknowing that I wouldn't have to worry about theft or fire or anything else that could happen in the privacy of your own home.Plus it would be awesome knowing that the "right" buck would be worth enough for a great down payment for some more prime hunting ground!
Old 11-27-2005, 04:14 PM

inaheartbeat
Old 11-27-2005, 04:49 PM
Typical Buck

I know of two people that were offered money from Cabelas for their racks. I would definitly sell.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:56 PM
Typical Buck

my grampa was telling me that a few years back his freind had gotten a little i think 6 point and someone paid him 500 bucks for the whole deer the meet and everything sounds good to me
Old 11-27-2005, 04:59 PM

It would be awesome to have a deer you shot displayed in cabelas. And if they gave you a replica of it thats a win win situation. Throw in 25k and i'm gonna go with hell yeah.
Old 11-27-2005, 05:01 PM

I have pondered on this subject many times.I just dont know what I would do with it.I mean money can be made at shows and duch for a huge set.So it might be more money in the long run to keep it and just lease it out for a few months at a time to differnt places.May make you a substancial amount more.
Old 11-27-2005, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Like Jerry Macguire said "Show me the money" for a replica I would no doubt, for the actual rack no way Jose.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm on the same page as Trbal! I would never sell the real deal! But a replica I might if the money was there! I guess I would have to be put in that situation to really know! Which I wouldn't mind!!!!![8D]
Old 11-27-2005, 06:25 PM
Typical Buck

I wouldnt have a problem selling the rack in exchange for a replica. It would have to be for a decent sum of money and the money would go for my sons college education.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:21 PM
Typical Buck

only to the stinking rich and only if the price was right. i love my meet and keep my antlers for memories dude.

Quick Reply: Would You Sell Your Deer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.