Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The impossible?

Old 11-25-2005, 09:05 AM

Default The impossible?

just had to see in anyone else has ever accomplished the impossible: I was siting in yesterfaday after installing a new arrow rest and fired an arrow into the target, then fired a second resulting in a very strange sound, but couldn't see the arrow. When I walked I had just one very long arrow. Looking closer, I had put the second arrow directly into the first. The knock of the first and the first three inches of the shaft were split perfectly, if only I could put a shot like that into a deer!

graybear
Old 11-25-2005, 09:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: The impossible?

Good shooting, it's called a Robin Hood and many before you have done it, but it is still cool when you do it.
Old 11-25-2005, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

the first one is cool thenafter that you realize your breaking your arrows.choose different spots on the target so you don't damage them.
great shooting
Old 11-25-2005, 11:08 AM

Yup, I busted 3 brand new CX maximas before I realized what I was doing. 30something bucks later I quit shooting at the same bullseye twice.
Old 11-25-2005, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hopefully when i get my new bow i will be able to group like that.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:38 PM
Dominant Buck

30something bucks later I quit shooting at the same bullseye twice.
DOHCRL: Fear not. As you get older you can aim anywhere you want and not hit a thing.[&:]
Old 11-25-2005, 02:00 PM

My father in law was over getting some scrap lumber for his shed and I was out shooting before heading into the woods.I shot once and he said now put one in the same spot.Well with wife standing there looking at me also I nocked one up and BAM another arrow shot to hell and wife looking at me and said now throw away some more money.Father in law since that day hasnt given me any more crap about hitting where I am aiming.He now knows I dont miss like he thought I did.I still have to listen to him give me crap about his huge 8 pointer which is massive all the way through.great mature 5 1/2 yr old buck his is.With almost 40 inches of mass.One of these days I tell him he wont have a reason to give me any more crap.I have 3 great trophies on my wall.But none are as good as his.kinda like his 3 son in laws.None of us are good enough.But the great thing is I gave him one less reason to give me hell.Was a great feeling seeing the look on his face when he said I missed and I walked up to the target and pulled out one arrow twice as long as it should be LOL.
Old 11-25-2005, 02:14 PM
Fork Horn

I have broken several nocks byt doing that. I now shoot at different targets.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bet you can't do it again LOL

nubo
Old 11-26-2005, 04:37 PM
Typical Buck

I have done that a few times. Like someone said, I try to shoot different spots now.

Quick Reply: The impossible?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.