Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 pic of new potential indiana world record >

pic of new potential indiana world record

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

pic of new potential indiana world record

Old 11-22-2005, 11:26 AM

Default RE: pic of new potential indiana world record

It's been altered. Take the picture and save it and open it in MS Paint or other editor.

If you magnify it and look at the hunters left cheek and left hand. They have been modified to import the deer into the original picture. Also notice the deer has no right ear. The picture is in black and white because it's easier to modify the pixles.

Just a heads up.
Old 11-22-2005, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

The man holding the deer up is the father of the 19 year old btw.
Why in the hell would that dad be holding it up lol i would punch my dad if it was my deer! Now i kinda forgot about the typical non-typical argument i just saw world record title and thought thats by far a bigger buck then iv ever seen alive. But not as neer big as Mike Beatys. I live in Ohio and still remember when i herd about it. I was sittin by my fire place with my mom and dad and my mom said look at this buck in the paper. And for the record Mike Beatys buck measured 294 0/8. And he does hold the world record for a archery buck. And he just recieved the Ishi award. This all comes from the Ohio Hunting And Trapping Regulations book. I would of loved to of gotten that 19 yr olds deer even one close to being remotly that size.
Old 11-22-2005, 04:29 PM

altered, eh? Well, that's interesting, I really be interested if I find that is a true statement... why would people do that... argh!
Old 11-22-2005, 05:50 PM

Not that big LOL, his inside spread looks to be anywhere from 18"-20". G-2's-G-4's look to be anywhere from 9"-13"" long, and the mass is incredible looking. He haslongmain beam length, but he is not a "World Record" I would guess pushing220 gross score! But there looks to be some deductions, so net would probably end up at the 200-210 mark.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:51 PM
Fork Horn

I would take it ! world record or not. I'd take it.

Old 11-26-2005, 07:19 PM

He wont be the world record he only meant the state record.I would love to hear what that buck scores.He will be scored as a typical and he will score high.That buck has atleast 40 inches of mass alone Plus beam length and points he will be a once in a lifetime buck for any of us.That is a great typical buck hands down.I bet it will be riht there if not more then there state record for typical.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Record book or not ,he's still a dandy buck regardless .

nubo
Old 11-27-2005, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Indiana is a World? Wow I better go back to geography class.....I really thought Indiana was only a state....LMAO.
He might be a state record....but definitally not a World Record
A GOOD WAY TO JUDGE PICS OF RECORD DEER:
--State Record: You begin to drool at the sight of it.
--World Record: You spit your beverage of choice all over the moniter at the sight of it.

Nice buck either way, congrats to the kid.
Old 11-27-2005, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

As this buck pic has been spread all over the net..... has ANYONE actually seen a real color pic of it ??? I also keep hearing that the "green score" was 220", that has to be counting the abnormal growth. Certainly not a 200" NET TYPICAL there but an awesome buck no doubt! Time will tell what this Indy buck will eventually become and where he will rank?
Old 11-27-2005, 07:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: pic of new potential Indiana world record

thats a monster. a freekin monster in my opinion. I'd give my left testicle to harvest a deer like that. guys, common, you only need one and the left one hangs a little lower than the other. i think he was the SLOOOW ONE out of the family if ya know what i mean.

Quick Reply: pic of new potential indiana world record

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.