Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Funny Walmart story >

Funny Walmart story

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Funny Walmart story

Old 11-16-2005, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Funny Walmart story

I thought it was kinda funny, about the ill let you get a close up look at them. Shevoiced her opinion, he voiced his. Thats it dont need to argue anymore ok laides?
Old 11-16-2005, 02:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

She voiced her opinion, he voiced his. Thats it dont need to argue anymore ok laides?
If only our world was that simple, 50 years ago I would agree with you 100%.
Old 11-16-2005, 03:24 PM
Typical Buck

If she has the nerves to be as rude and obnoxious to him about it, which I have already said, I would show no mercy to anyone who says it to someone they didnt even know, anti, or non- she did critisize him and showed no care to his beleifs, so he fired back. simple as that.
Old 11-16-2005, 03:37 PM

OK OK, i didn't mean for it to make every one mad, i just thought i would share my expereince with you.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

OK OK, i didn't mean for it to make every one mad, i just thought i would share my expereince with you.
It is a funny story, it just sucks we live in this PC world
Old 11-17-2005, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Since 1937, through the Pittman-Robertson Act, a self imposed excise tax, hunters and trappers have contributed $4.2 billion towards the conservation of all wildlife species. These taxes contribute $200 million per year to the conservation of wildlife and habitat restoration. These same outdoor men and women fund nearly 75 percent of all annual income for all 50 states conservation agencies through these same excise taxes.
In addition, over 10,000 hunting, fishing, and trapping organizations contribute another $300 million a year to conservation activities. Hunters, trappers, and fishermen also contribute $30 billion to this country's economy each year and support more than one million jobs.
Since 1997, hunters have donated 1,600 tons of venison providing 12,800,000 meals to the homeless, the needy and most recently to hurricane victims. The money needed to process this meat comes directly from the hunters themselves. Before making negative statements about the hunting community one might want to ask themselves,
"What have I done?"

[/b]
Excellent. Being rude never accomplishes anything besides being rude. Of course I'm from the South where we're taught to be polite. I understand Yankees aren't taught that so it doesn't come natural for them.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:30 AM

Talondale that was completely uncalled for aight!! Just because your from the south doesn't mean your any better than us and if you wanna look back in history the north has always been the more generous to people! Thats my 2 cents worth about the north versus south thing. As for the lady being rude enough to talk to someone like that even though she knows he is a hunter and she knows it will make him mad and remark back to her... I would have just told her to go away because she isn't smart enough to comprehend the complexity of hunting and what it does to help the ecosystem. I mean seriously think about it... for example the snow geese population is way out of control and at the rate they're going they're eating up all of their habitat. Hence we hunt them and the numbers of killed geese help keep the population in check for the future.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have to weigh in on this one.

I recently had a situation that I could have blasted an uninformed moron about hunting and what it is about, but I didn't.

My wife's step mom is the moron of all morons. Over the period of about 3 years shehas madeschnide comments all the time about me hunting and hunting in general when we are in a group. I usually bite my tounge and ignore it to keep the peace, because once I get started I usually say things that are hard to take back.

Anyway, about 3 weeks ago she helped herself to the big bag of Deer jerkey that I had. She went on and on about how good it was and ate dang near half of the bag. The entire time I am biting my tounge and shooting daggers at my wife as she tries to keep me calm.She finally left and I passed another test!!![:@]

Just last weekend she is at the house again. She starts to complain about her neighbor skinning out a deer in HIS driveway! She went on and on about how disquesting it was and she thinks he should be more considerate to her and people who pass by. Again I bite my tongue.[:@] This woman was double fisting deer jerkey less than 2 weeks ago! How does she thing it got to be deer jerkey!!!!!!! Someone had to skin it!!!!!!
Only hours before her arrival, I was pulling the hide off of a doe I shot the night before.....man I wished I had waited.....

Anyway............I'm done being nice! The next off color comment she makes that I hear...I'm ripping her to shreds........regardless of the consequences!

Hey dh18....rock on! I say you did what I should have been doing all along!
Old 11-17-2005, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Huntinggus i would go crazy if she was eating my jerky and dissing hunting.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: QuickkillMcgee

Talondale that was completely uncalled for aight!! Just because your from the south doesn't mean your any better than us and if you wanna look back in history the north has always been the more generous to people! Thats my 2 cents worth about the north versus south thing.
Easy, QuickdrawMcGraw, that was some light hearted jesting. A little rib poking. Hence the little smilie face at the end of the sentence. Emoticons, they're your friends. Know them and use them.

Quick Reply: Funny Walmart story

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.