Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 scumb bags strike again >

scumb bags strike again

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

scumb bags strike again

Old 11-13-2005, 07:14 AM

Default scumb bags strike again

I went out Sat morning and after hunting I decided to move one of my treestands. When I got there, my new LOne Wolf hang on was gone. Bastards took the stand and the steps. All that was left was the lag screws from the shyhook steps. I always install the the first 5 steps with skyhooks and the rest screw in. So now I have decided to start using a climber and was wondering which one is the best. I am looking at the new Loggy Bayou climber-lightweight, folds flat for packing, what do you guys think. By the way, in 2 years thats probably the 14th stand that has been stolen. I hunt on a club and this was the first stand stolen from me. I think they are stealing them at night. They used bolt cutters to cut the lock too.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: scumb bags strike again

They got away with it for now but one day will stand and answer. The climber you mentioned is a good one. API makes some real nice ones to. Good luck
Old 11-13-2005, 09:40 AM

Good luck.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

that sucks ! ive been there many times. keep an eye on the area you never know you might find the people involved. i might try to put up a cheapo stand up in the same spot . i would coat the stand with silver grease and hot sauce paste as so it isint noticeable.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:53 AM

Mother F'eers, I hate that kind of S@#$ What goes around, come's around.
Old 11-13-2005, 10:01 AM

see if you can't hide one of those little spy deals in 1 and track these jerks down. if some folks from your club would all chip in it wouldn't be a bad way to catch them.
Old 11-13-2005, 10:05 AM

Thats sorry to hear.I don't know what the problem is with people today. If they weren't so lazy to get a job and see what it takes to have something in life that they worked for.People like that don't have any respect for anybody or anything. They shouldn't even be in the woods,they also probally even live off someone else.I think these picsare of a close call.Anyway I'm removing the cam.
Old 11-13-2005, 10:07 AM

I'm not sure what kind of cutters he's carrying but it was dark when I pulled the mem card last night.I be pulling it soon anyway.
Old 11-13-2005, 10:27 AM

You think yourfellow hunters would respect others equiptment. I know i wouldnt want my stand stolen so why would i take someone elses. O well they'll all get theres someday.
Old 11-13-2005, 11:04 AM
Dominant Buck

I detest thiefs and liars. I put them about in the same catagory, low life scum. And to think, since they were out there they're probably hunters. That's even sadder.

Quick Reply: scumb bags strike again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.