Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ever cry in the woods? >

Ever cry in the woods?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ever cry in the woods?

Old 11-13-2005, 05:18 PM

Default RE: Ever cry in the woods?

I'm crying now just because i'm reminded of that day...
Old 11-13-2005, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I went hunting for the first time this year didnt see one dear. But i had fun just sitting there.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:05 PM
Typical Buck

it's great to know that guys get emotional when it comes to huntin' too....you're a brave man to post an emotional post like this one but you should be proud of yourself.
i've broke down a couple times...once when i realized that i shot a button buck by mistake and then again when i got my 10pt. last year....i was sooooo overwhelmed with emotion that i couldn't barely breathe....usually i tend to get a lil emotional when it's the first day and the last day of huntin' season....i always have this fear during the off season that i'm gonna die before i can hunt again so opening morning i'm usually so thankful that the emotions come out....i thought i was the only one.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

CLASS that is the only thing that can describe a hunter like you. Kudos to you and I wish you even more success in the future.
Old 11-13-2005, 11:21 PM

Good story and WOW that you gave your bow to the guy. That is awesome.

BTW, I cried like a little girl when the I missed the1st deer (11 point) i ever shot at with a bow.
Old 11-13-2005, 11:34 PM

That was an amazing post Mikey. I hope you kill a B&C next year. You are a stand up guy and your emotion and passion for the sport is what hunting is all about. I got choked up reading your post....awesome.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Great post, I share those feelings about the woods myself and I have a Hickory tree that I call home during archery season. But don't forget we can hunt starting Nov 28th, regular buck season! Also late Archery. By the way, that was a comendable thing you did for that farmer. Way to show your thanks!
Old 11-14-2005, 01:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had tears in my eyes when I finally got my first bow kill (a doe)after three seasons. But then again I'm an emotional bloat. I cant watch little house on the prarie without a box of tissues handy.[&:]
Old 11-14-2005, 03:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

It never really ends.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:30 PM

Man, I know the feeling. It's tough on that last day. Especially when the memories are so great. Way to let it all in. That's the beauty and majesty of hunting, man. Till next Year!!!

Quick Reply: Ever cry in the woods?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.