Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 $50 OFFER (would you take it?) >

$50 OFFER (would you take it?)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

$50 OFFER (would you take it?)

Old 10-25-2005, 08:10 AM

Default RE: $50 OFFER (would you take it?)

Good for you man. No way would I have taken a dime eaither. We're "sportsman". In my mind thats the same as being a "gentleman"
Old 10-25-2005, 08:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

My Dad would have kicked my butt if I'd have taken the money!!! And I my son's!!

Yep, you done good!
Old 10-25-2005, 08:43 AM

My hats off to you. We need more people like you. I would never take the money! If he forced me into taking it, I would buy him a X'mas present with that money.
Old 10-25-2005, 08:44 AM

You did the right thing! I bet you made that man's day and he will never forget it. He may return a favor of some type for you one day.
Old 10-25-2005, 08:47 AM
Typical Buck

that's awesome...you did a great thing!!
when huntnma or i help someone in some way and they offer money or anything we just tell them to remember that someone helped them when they needed help and the best payment would be to help another fellow hunter/huntress out when the chance comes....we're all like a big ol family and should act like it.
Old 10-25-2005, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

You did good!!! We need more hunters like you out there. Oh and no I wound't have taken it. My reward would have been helping that guy and knowing that I helped someone else enjoy this passion that I love so much myself. The feeling you get from helping someone like that would be more than payment enough.
Old 10-25-2005, 08:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Terrific Job deer-hunter18!!!!! You deserve a bunch of praise!
Old 10-25-2005, 09:05 AM
Dominant Buck

Good on ya , DH ! I wouldn't have taken it either .
Old 10-25-2005, 09:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Deerhunter18!

You are a class act ,and you did the right thing ,most guy's wouldn't check on the guy they would just leave .You never know this guy might offer you a chance to hunt this area with him some time .Sure the fiftey buck's would be nice ,but he has no way of gutting and dragging and maybe now he'll realize that ,so you just helped yourself in more way's than one .
I hope you feel good about yourself because you deserve a big ole pat on the back .

nubo
Old 10-25-2005, 09:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am pretty sure I saw a picture of you on another thread with your 8 pointers. If that is you then I am guessing you are about 17 or 18. Well my son (hoyt14 on here) is 17. I would have kicked his butt for a month of Sundays had he taken the money. I know he wouldn't and I am very proud that there are YOUNG men like you out there. You will be rewarded someday as others have said on here. Thank you for your efforts that day and in the future. I bet you made his day and you probably have a new friend as well.

Quick Reply: $50 OFFER (would you take it?)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.