Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 snagged 2 guys using my stands today,and im the jerk???? >

snagged 2 guys using my stands today,and im the jerk????

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

snagged 2 guys using my stands today,and im the jerk????

Old 10-18-2005, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: snagged 2 guys using my stands today,and im the jerk????

They had a chawing comin but you were a little tough on the kid I think. You didn't even except his apology????? At least he was trying to do the right thing and I think you got thru to him. MAYBE. Shoulda took dad out behind the woodshed LOL.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:34 AM

ORIGINAL: LeftyBuckmaster

my neighbor/hunting buddy has been hunting one woods for years before anyone else was alowed in it and knew where the deer's trail was year after year and this fall when he went to put his stand up someone had put a stand in the tree he had hunted so he set up down this trail just a little farther but this guy must have seen the stand and broke one of his tree steps off so he couldn't get in his stand but he always carries extra so he was ok
also the first year i was hunting my uncles own some nice woods in my area and there are usually nice bucks year after year because they are not severely pressured but this kid that lives in town and goes to my school has a dad that hardly ever asks for permission to hunt always shoots nice bucks because of this stalked down this creek and found a huge 11 point buck that i had seen earlier in the summer and was after but he took it in the youth season because his dad told him to trespass with him onto private property and took this buck that should never have been taken by either of them but they don't get caught and always shoot these deer now this year i have 2 deer that i would mount because they are once in a lifetime bucks but supposedly this guy has seen them down the creek from these woods so i will have to try and get this buck or catch him tresspassing before he harvests this one from me
What???

Period - A punctuation mark (.) indicating a full stop, placed at the end of declarative sentences and other statements thought to be complete, and after many abbreviations
Old 10-18-2005, 08:14 AM
Fork Horn

LOL. I was thinking the same thing Apple. I seem to be reading more and more posts where punctuation is non-existant. Gives me a headache.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Slob and unethical father just passes his heritage on to the kid. You did the right thing. The kid apologized so there may be hope for him but I doubt it.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:46 AM
Typical Buck

Who owns the land? If this guy just bought ityou might very well be the one that's been tresspassing! It is not the landowners responsibility to let anyone know that the property has changed hands..even if you have written permission from the previous owner.
Old 10-19-2005, 02:47 PM
Fork Horn

yes i looked into it the kid plays soccer w/ a friends son also 12 and 14 is the age limit, i talked to dec and he said hes gonna bust them, although the kid can legally say he's hunting turkey,small game,that is o,k, for 12 yr olds. its private land owned by a developer and its like a park,hikers dog walkers cross x skiers, quads,dirt bikes and not posted at all!
Old 10-19-2005, 04:04 PM

I would just wait until they went in to hunt again and I would find his vehicle and total it. I would slash the tires, including the spare if I could get to it, pour sugar in the gas tank, dump concentrated deer in estrus urine into the vents, pour brake fluid all over the paint, break the side mirrors off, paint killer and murderer on the side of the Hummer (so they thought that PETA did it) and then bust the windows out with a slingshot after I was done with everything else, because that would probably set the alarm off. That guy would not only not hunt in MY stand again that year, but he would probably not hunt ANYWHERE that year LMAO.
Old 10-19-2005, 04:27 PM
Fork Horn

i understand ur angry but dont agree at all how you handled the kid. the kid even apologize at 12 years old to some 6 foot whatever 200 + whatever you said you were guy. Not right at all. This post isnt justifying anything they did was right, there wrong but be the bigger person and not physicallywhen it comes to a kid just doing what his dad tells him. I got alot of respect for the kid and if he would of been in my stand he would be all right in my book being a man at 12 years old and apologizing. Good hunting to all and God bless.
Old 10-19-2005, 04:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Do any of you all remember what happened in Wisconsin last year[&:].
Geeeze. Flashbacks, all I see is flashbacks.
Old 10-19-2005, 08:11 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: TomFromTheShade

I would just wait until they went in to hunt again and I would find his vehicle and total it. I would slash the tires, including the spare if I could get to it, pour sugar in the gas tank, dump concentrated deer in estrus urine into the vents, pour brake fluid all over the paint, break the side mirrors off, paint killer and murderer on the side of the Hummer (so they thought that PETA did it) and then bust the windows out with a slingshot after I was done with everything else, because that would probably set the alarm off. That guy would not only not hunt in MY stand again that year, but he would probably not hunt ANYWHERE that year LMAO.
Tom.....
Do you know what Prozac is??LMAO

Quick Reply: snagged 2 guys using my stands today,and im the jerk????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.