Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 This doe needs some.... riccola >

This doe needs some.... riccola

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

This doe needs some.... riccola

Old 10-03-2005, 06:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: This doe needs some.... riccola

Reminds me of the time I heard this awful sound somewhere near me and wondering whatit was. Eventually,this doe comes in and every30 seconds or so she hunches up and lets out this noise. I eventually realized she was puking! Thatnight my buddy told us that he was chewwing a big old wad of beech nut and spit the ball from his tree and eventually this doe came up, sniffed it and ate it. In about 15 secondsshe started to heave. She came past me at least a half hour later and was still heaving when she left me.

One of my funniest nights in the woods. Especially once I found out what caused it!
Old 10-03-2005, 07:22 AM

Default RE: This doe needs some.... riccola

Thats hilarious. I may consider baiting with a pouch if I dont start seeing more deer.