HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   BOWHUNTN FER BIGFOOT (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/113766-bowhuntn-fer-bigfoot.html)

gonzodemon 09-22-2005 03:15 AM

BOWHUNTN FER BIGFOOT

When I was a teen I went on a hunting trip with a bunch of older men. We went down to the national forest along the Toledo Bend reservoir. They spent the most part of the drive down telling stories of how they had been chased out by a big hairy creature several times before. Well I didnt just fall off the turnip truck. I know a good ole fasioned get the new guy when I see it. So next morning I get up before anyone and hatch my plan. I wake up one of my best buddies and tell him I know its a joke but wouldnt it be funnier if me and him pranked the 6 others rather than me. He told me that he was supposed to wait till I went out and fallow me then make a bunch of wierd noises and scare my pants off. Well we hatched our plan. I went to the stand and he fallowed me as planned . I waited about 2 hrs. then sprinted back to camp in a panic. of course everyone was there waiting but my buddy. Everybody acted real concerned and ran to meet me "whats wrong" everyone wanted to know. Well I caught my breath and told a grand story of footsteps in the dark and strange noises then I sprung the trap. I told that I saw a shadow that had to be big foot and I used my lighted pin to shoot at it and I think I hit it. Well the faces all turned grim real grim.everyone took off to the spot. Meanwhile my buddy had taken some meat from the cooler that morning and made a blood trail just enough to fallow. At the site of blood they were caught . they started yelling at one another and blaming eachother . calling my buddies name . They told me the whole story and we fallowed the blood all the way to the waters edge . some guys wanted to jump in and others wanted to go get help. so we went to get help. On the way back to camp I had to break up a couple of arguments over whos falt it was I shot my buddy. When we got to camp somone said whos got a phone and my buddy pops up and says who ya gonna call. We fell out laughing . as for the others some laughed some cried but I was from then on known as the king of the pranksters................Just a side note the only big feet that were hurt were my size 13's they made me walk home.

huntnma 09-22-2005 03:54 AM

RE: BOWHUNTN FER BIGFOOT

oh that is cruel, but funny as hell,lol........

PABowhntr 09-22-2005 05:57 AM

They deserved it. Isn't it nice to one up them just when they think they are about to give it to you good?

BOWFANATIC 09-23-2005 11:34 AM

Sounds like you and I would get along pretty good.

kevin1 09-23-2005 12:00 PM

If there's anything I love more than turning a prank back toward the prankster I don't know what it is ! LMAO !

Illinois Bowhuntin 09-23-2005 02:42 PM

Too freaking funny.I would of loved to see there faces when they saw him.Heck I would of let some of them go into the water looking for him.Great little story.

rebel wolf 09-23-2005 02:48 PM

Excellent, that was the funniest come back I have ever heard LMAO!!!!

KickerPoint79 09-23-2005 06:36 PM

Prank them before they prank you! I love it......

heeze gutshot shortee 09-24-2005 01:01 PM

I like it when the rookie shines..the old boyzs ill never top that one there