Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Lets not make this the ''I injured one forum'' >

Lets not make this the ''I injured one forum''

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lets not make this the ''I injured one forum''

Old 09-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default Lets not make this the ''I injured one forum''

With seasons aleady open in some states and the rest of us not far behind I hope we don't see the non stop '' I injured one'' posts. I understand that some people are trying to get advice on finding their deer, but lets face it, every hunting magazine you pick up this time of year will have an article on tracking a wounded deer. In my opinion if anti hunters are observing this forum and reading the above mentioned postswe are giving them the ammunition to shoot us down with.
I hope nobody reading this post will have to worry about this, I wish you all good luck and a safe hunt.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Lets not make this the ''I injured one forum''

Wait.... I thought we already had a "I hit one ...now what" thread. This would make two, Now Whats without a shot being fired. I'm thinking we may be headed for some kind of record here. People are already crying wolf and we haven't turned the sheep loose yet.[8D] That said.... I hate those "I Stuck one" Threads. They just make me squirm. Especially when someone guarantees it was a perfect double lung, drop dead shot.[&:]
Old 09-19-2005, 05:35 PM

Took the words right out of my mouth. We are starting something we don't want started by a "Don't start this" thread.....[&:][&:]
Old 09-19-2005, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

SEND PMs. PLEASE DONT POST THE STUCK ONE THREADS.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:38 PM

LOL i have read one like that already and ot mad about another one I read last night.Kinda chewed on the guy for not looking for it.I do feel a lil bad for being mean but not really he needed to hear it from someone so it wont happen again.