Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Women Hunters: Are they welcomed into your group? >

Women Hunters: Are they welcomed into your group?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Women Hunters: Are they welcomed into your group?

Old 09-12-2005, 07:09 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Women Hunters: Are they welcomed into your group?

I can honestly and thankfully say that I have never had anyone be rude to me while hunting. Course...people tend to be nicer and more laid backfrom Wisconsin.
Well in Wisconsin I wouldn't have a problem with a woman in camp and neither would my wife. We've seen what the women in Wisconsin look like. My wife would never be jealous.[8D][8D][8D][8D]
Old 09-12-2005, 07:29 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-12-2005, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: davidmil

I can honestly and thankfully say that I have never had anyone be rude to me while hunting. Course...people tend to be nicer and more laid backfrom Wisconsin.
Well in Wisconsin I wouldn't have a problem with a woman in camp and neither would my wife. We've seen what the women in Wisconsin look like. My wife would never be jealous.[8D][8D][8D][8D]
That was "a Wisconsin woman" you quoted.[&:]

F'ng rude dude!
Old 09-12-2005, 10:23 AM
Spike

My wife hunts with me. Its great! My friend's girlfriend hunts with him as well.
Old 09-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

In our camp a woman would be welcomed if it were a spouse. I don't think I'll be gaining any "women" hunting buddies anytime soon but if I do.........it would not fly.

In regards to accepting a woman.........no problem. I have a little girl and I hope whn she is old enough that she will join daddy at the deer camp. I have already taught her how to use a grunt call .......she is14 months old.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:32 PM

David!!! Just what are you trying to say about my looks man ...LOL Course, I guess that kind of just puts it all in perspective, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Kind of like the trophy, non-trophy arguments.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:07 AM

ClassyHunter,

You see that is what we sometimes have to deal with when we are out in the man's world of hunting.... rude dudes...[:'(]

Unfortunatly we have to brush them off and keep going. I was out hunting this season and I ran into a lot of road hunters and they would not give the time of day. For 16 days in the woods I only saw onewomen she was not bow hunting because she was rifle hunting this season but she was with her man.
I believe there are good guys in this world more than bad attitude dudes, they just do not understand what they are missing.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

She's welcome to share my hunting camp any day!
Old 09-29-2005, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well we do pretty much everything as a family, theres no way we are excluding any female that wants to hunt. Hunters are hunters..gender makes no difference to us. My brothers wife and mine both love to go.Ladies are always welcome in our camp.

My wife hasn't hunted much since we have had children, but as the boys are getting older I see her hunting a lot more with me in the future. I look forward to it. We often set up stands and ground blinds in the summers as a family. We take a picnic lunch and enjoy it with our boys who are 2 and 4. We all go on scouting trips together. The season closes here for 10 days starting Saturday. We have a family scouting trip planned for all day Sat and Sunday. The boys are all excited about it and my brother and his wife and daughter who is 4...they arejoining us. We'll scout and then cut a couple cords of firewood to take home.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:32 AM

I'm all for it, I'm trying to get my wife to get into bowhunting, maybe this spring she'll let me get her a bow so she can start practicing. If she ever went out she'd know why I want to be out all the time too! I have 2 daughters, 2 and 5mo. I won't force either to hunt or fish, but my 2 year old already wants to do both!

Quick Reply: Women Hunters: Are they welcomed into your group?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.