Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Which Trail Camera >

Which Trail Camera

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Which Trail Camera

Old 09-05-2005, 05:57 PM

Default Which Trail Camera

What kind of trail camera do you have? Do you like it? Why? What don't you like about it? Which one would you buy if you had it to do all over again? Im thinking about buying one and wanted to get some input first.
Old 09-05-2005, 07:33 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Which Trail Camera

stealth. there cheap[bout 50.00] easy to use. take decent pictures. but id luv some digital cam's. just not in the budget range.
Old 09-05-2005, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

Whats the difference bewteen the 50$ and the 400$ cams? I mean, the 50.00 takes nice photos, havent seen the others, but why the heck would u want a 400$?
Old 09-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Typical Buck

I'm using the Moultrie digital. It has already paid for itself because of no film and
rechargable batteries.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:34 PM
Fork Horn

hey kicker, you have the gamespy?? i got one and in getting alot of white pics,with nothing in them, you get any??
Old 09-05-2005, 08:36 PM

Good question!!! I'm also in the market for a camera. Let me tell you what I'm wanting out of it, and ya'll tell me whick camera will do it. I have no experience with these camera's, so I appreciate any help.

I want a digital camera with a good battery life or rechargable batteries, quick trigger speed, and not too too expensive. Preferably less than $200 dollars.

Thanks
Chad
Old 09-05-2005, 08:49 PM
Typical Buck

Trophy, Yes I have the gamespy. Actually I have two. I got the early model and
the one Walmart has for 98.00. I have have not experienced the white pics you
are talking about with either one. Does this happen only at night or daytime too?
Old 09-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have the Deer cam form Nontypical.It is the 35 mm camera and have been useing it for 3 years and have had great results and no problems. I like it best because of the security. It has a cable, and the expander you can password protect it with. I have had one stolen and wish they were not able to use it. I have made a steel box for the one I have. It is chained, bolted and locked twice in the box and to the tree. Looks good to the thief anyway. Many companies are going digital only, so you may want to venture that way.
Old 09-05-2005, 10:58 PM

Another vote for the moultrie!!! good quality digital for a reasonable price... what more could you ask?
Old 09-06-2005, 05:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've got the cuddeback 1.3 and it works as advertised but you need something to get the deer to stop or at least slow 'em down in front of the camera to get better(centered) pictures.Mine has been out there for 63 days on the first set of batteries and i even have it set to take 10 second videos which will drain batteries alot faster!No complaints so far.

Quick Reply: Which Trail Camera

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.