HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Aim Low scolded by Anti...help (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/110305-aim-low-scolded-anti-help.html)

RobinAim Low 08-25-2005 12:57 PM

Aim Low scolded by Anti...help

Well, shoot a world class gator gar, and the pix find their way all over the place. Today I got an email from an anti, scolding me for such activities!
I thought I would post the email, and my repsonse to her here. My response appears first. And, well, you know if any of you LIKE my website, pix and stuff, you could go ahead and email her and let here know how much you enjoy it....I am sure she has a HUGE Inbox!

Thanks for visiting my site!
You should get your facts right before trying to bestowe you beliefs
on me. You see, I cannot respect anyone that spills forth untruths
based on emotion.

First mistake: the gar was taken at Sam Rayburn Res., TX.
Second mistake: I DO eat what I kill, including gar. And love it, I
might add.

Third mistake: I am neither big, nor macho.
Forth mistake: My kills are not wasteful. All things were put here
by The Lord for man's use. It is quite evident in the Bible.

Fifth mistake: You emailing me thinking that I care what you think!

Good day,
Robin

> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>
>
> In regards to the big fish and animals portrayed on your site,
killed for sport and not for food, shame on you for promoting this
kind of useless waste of life. These big, macho animal killing men
are weak in soul, and while this may be sport for some, it's a
testament to the disrespect of the World to others.
>
> Allison

K2SOCO 08-25-2005 01:26 PM

RE: Aim Low scolded by Anti...help

I cannot believe they sent crap like this to you. What do they expect you to say well I guess I offended an anti so I should probably remove these items from my website! Anti's are freaking retarded.

livbucks 08-25-2005 02:02 PM

Don't wast your keystrokes on Miss Puke. Antis love when you argue with them. See, they feel like they have some sort of credibility when you argue with them. Ignore them. Sooner or later they die a miserable death like every other creature on this planet. The thing is, nothing wants to eat them when they are dead. Well, maybe maggots would.

Allseasonhunter7 08-25-2005 02:05 PM

ew,she must of never been on a good bowfishing excursion or running the ridges for a lovesick long beard, been so close to flock of ducks you could hear there wings whistle or get busted by a p&y 8 pter with a droptine

DoctorDeath 08-25-2005 05:01 PM

ROBIN FIRST CONGRATS ON A GREAT FISH ...ANYTHING THATS A WORLDS RECORED IS A TRUE TROPHY ...AS FOR THE LETTER MY SON GOT ONE SIMULAR TO THAT ON HIS WEB SITE AFTER HE SHOT THE WORLDS RECORD BIG HEAD CARP ... PEOPLE JUST LOOK FOR THINGS TO BITCH ABOUT ...

ROLL TIDE
DD

Kybuckhunter 08-25-2005 05:12 PM

I bet she lives in a new subdivision somewhere that's takes more habitat away from wild animals. These people don't think that is bad but killing a fish is the end of the world.

Justin 08-25-2005 06:07 PM

I edited your post to exclude this person's email address. There is no need for hunters to stoop to the antis' level, or below it, and send verbally threatening or vulgar emails. Unfortuatnely when you put that email address out there for the public it tends to happen.

Furthermore, I wouldn't even waste my time responding. They're just looking for an arguement - why give them their way and give it to them?

kevin1 08-25-2005 06:19 PM

I liked your response , it was polite(Up until #5 anyway ...;)), factual , and didn't leave her any wiggle room . Good on ya ! :)

PABowhntr 08-25-2005 07:18 PM

I think you handled that very tactfully and somewhat more respectfully than it deserved. I hope I could show the same restraint and intelligence when confronted with such a situation.

Howler 08-25-2005 07:40 PM

The PETA organization, as a whole, are hypocrites. Recently, in June, two of their employees were charged with 31 felony counts of cruelty to animals after authorities discovered 18 dead dogs and cats in a dumpster that just hours before were healthy and adoptable that they had picked up, from several animal shelters in N. Carolina!The employees were given the animals under the guise that they would be put up for adoption!!Soon after finding the the dumpster with the dead animals, the authorities discovered the two employees in a van that contained the carcasses of the remaining 13 animals!! Heck, PETA is even against people having animals as pets, for crying out loud.
PETA has been long concedered to be an "extremist" group and in fact, the Center for Consumer Freedom reports that PETA has killed over 10,000 animals from 1998 to 2003.
They, PETA, says they are trying to save the animals, but they kill more than thier share, and they don't even buy hunting licenses. I would really like a PETA member tell me how or what it is they do that helps wildlife!! I bet they don't donate a dime to any wildlife projects anywhere, other than something that will stop anyone, from camping, hiking, hunting, where wildlife lives!

The info. about the two employees comes from the Sept. issue of American Hunter!