Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Aim Low scolded by Anti...help >

Aim Low scolded by Anti...help

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Aim Low scolded by Anti...help

Old 08-25-2005, 07:46 PM

Default RE: Aim Low scolded by Anti...help

bravo on your reply!!!!
Old 08-25-2005, 09:43 PM

First congratulations and I think it was a nice responce to someone with that bit of brain. congrats again
Old 08-25-2005, 10:42 PM

Good smart move Justin. The first thing I looked for was an address that I would have probably regreted. Things like that usually get out of hand even though the intent is good. Thanks. That's what you are getting paid the big bucks for.
Old 08-26-2005, 12:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think you handled it quite well ,who care's what she think's anyway's .

nubo
Old 08-26-2005, 01:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ugh, these people.[:@]

Recently I was on my way to work and as I passed by a billboard I noticed a picture of a dog with a fish hook in its mouth. The caption said, "You wouldn't do this to your dog would you? Why do it to a fish?"

(Actual image on the billboard) [:@]

Underneath was a link to this site: http://www.fishinghurts.com/

Curiously I checked it out to see what these freaks were trying to get at. What did I find? A pretty awesome video of some bowfishing. Check it out! It's all action, and actually pretty good. The rest of the site is a JOKE! Poor ignorant B@$T@RDS! [:@][:@]

You can find the bow fishing video in the middle/right hand side of the page.

*WARNING: This is a peta freak site. If you don't want to see it, simply don't go there*
Old 08-26-2005, 03:17 AM
Typical Buck

she needs to get off her lil emotional roller coaster and get over it....loved your response.
Old 08-26-2005, 07:00 AM

To me its comical. Some guys let these people get to'em way too much. I would've thanked her for her e-mail and then politely informed her that if she didn't agree with my pics and web site and lifestlye for that matter, to not visit the site and continue living her pathetic little life and not to worry about mine
Old 08-26-2005, 09:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

What's her email address?? We can sign her up for some junk mail.
That would be a fun group project!

EDIT: Nevermind - I didn't realize the addy was removed. Anyway - anyone whodoes have the email address, just jump online and sign her up for some weight loss pills, male performance enhancing drugs, and let some car manufacturers know that she's interested in purchasing a new car. Those people are relentless. Maybe drop her addy at a few travel websites too. Her inbox will be exploding.

I can't believe that people waste the time to scold you for that. What reasonable person honestly believes that their email will make you stop hunting forever?

She obviously needs some junkmail.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think you handled it quite well ,who care's what she think's anyway's
My thoughts exactly.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:26 AM

Funny you should show that billboard the other day we were out fishing... I have a year old weiner dog that is still curious about everything. He wound up getting a bomber model A crankbait right in the mouth. Screamed and yelped for a while then went back to barking at fish as i brought them in. On the way home we saw that billboard. I started laughing out of control. Bottom line i guess i would do it to a dog LOL J/K. If Blue (my dog) could get over it i am sure a fish can.

Quick Reply: Aim Low scolded by Anti...help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.