Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Close but no cigar! >

Close but no cigar!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Close but no cigar!

Old 08-20-2005, 08:27 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Close but no cigar!

ORIGINAL: manuman
I was hunting near Ridgeland in a small community called Switzerland, believe it or not. I have permission to hunt some private land--only a coupkle hundred acres, but it is a perfect funnel in between a pine plantation and a swamp.Andrews is where? I know I've heard of it. Isn't it in Williamsburg county near Kingstree? I used to live in Hemingway and went there in high school.
[/quote]

Yeah,thats where Andrews is,and I live in Summerville.I know where Ridgeland is.Good luck to ya.I'll probably go out again this eve.
Old 08-20-2005, 01:26 PM

Default RE: Close but no cigar!

Will be coming back next weekend. My high school team, basketball, beat Summerville for the lower state championship many moons ago. We had to be ******ed away from town by the state patrol because they were throwing rocks at us! Was that you!?!