Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

your user name

Old 08-14-2005, 10:33 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: your user name

Just my nickname at work and with the guys, it's kind of an abbrievation for my last name, because it's so hard to say.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

I spent a couple summers on the coast, and bought a Quiksilver 9'6" surfboard. I learned to surf, met a few surfer girls and the rest is history. Looking back, it's that surfboard that brings back some of my best memories, and it gave me a chance to do something that very few people get a chance to do. This board has led me to some of the most rockin' partiesand some of the coolest people I'll evermeet.

Surfing may be the one thing that I love as much as hunting, and it keeps me in touch with my youth. When you're paddling out, and you see everyone sitting on their boards, waiting for a wave, there is no age. There is no gender. There is no race. You see people who share a common bond. Everybody just tries to get the most out of Mother Nature, one wave at a time. A rashguard, boardshortsand an ankle leash may well be my favorite outfitother thancamouflage.

Old 08-15-2005, 08:05 AM

It was the user name that our Internet provider gave us when we first signed up. I apparently have a very common name, Brad Young, and nearly every combination of that is usually taken on most boards and forums I try signing up for, so I just keep it the same for everything. Its one of the few things I can type without looking at the keyboard...
Old 08-15-2005, 08:17 AM

I'm a police officer at the South Carolina State Capital Building.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well "RTA" is my intials and the number 47 Is just a number that I stuck on there[8D]
Old 08-15-2005, 08:57 AM

When I would come back from bowhunting emptyhanded, my dad would ask if I've had any luck?. Several timesI would explain that I had passed up some smaller bucks. He would ask mewhy and point out that I could not eat the antlers. I would tell him that I was planning on making soup with them.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:09 AM

ORIGINAL: WVBowhunter10

Well I have recently moved to West Virginia. That makes me a WVBowhunter and the 10 is in reference to the jersey number that I wore whenI played college baseball. Thus the name WVBowhunter10.
WVBowhunter10, I would like to say Welcome to West Virginia! Hope your hunting is good!

My user name of course tells it all, West Virginia Hunter and the 129 well that is my birthdate.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Name: Ryan, Nickname Rybo. I am a hunter, and bowhunter, so just blending it all in made sense.
rybohunter
Old 08-15-2005, 09:18 AM

[quote]ORIGINAL: WVHunter129

[quote]ORIGINAL: WVBowhunter10

WVBowhunter10, I would like to say Welcome to West Virginia! Hope your hunting is good!

I would like to thank you and it is nice to be here. Now I just have to find a few nice places to hunt.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:22 AM

It's the name we give our little family "farm" where we do all our hunting.

Quick Reply: your user name

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.