Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Does your wife get ticked off? >

Does your wife get ticked off?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Does your wife get ticked off?

Old 08-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Does your wife get pissed off?

Time for a divorce
Old 08-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Typical Buck

LOL!!! When I get off work and come home, my wife is watching hunting shows!!!!! My whole family hunts and loves to watch it on Tv and all of them are ready for season to get here...
Old 08-12-2005, 04:43 PM

My Mom used to get pissed when me and my dad went up north hunting for 2 weeks at a time. Now she is used to it and actually looks forward to it!!
Old 08-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

well will be married in less then 8 months. she gets upset on occasions and doesn't like watching hunting videos. she usually goes to the other tv to watch a movie or sometimes sits and reads while i watch it. really doesn't like me being gone every weekend from aug 20 until nov 5...but is getting better..on occasions has gone camping up with us and sleeps all day..(it takes time to train them right)..slow process
Old 08-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

My wife gets pissed off at me for breathing...so it is a given that she will be upset if she sees me sitting down and enjoying myself.
Old 08-12-2005, 06:20 PM

my dads cousin danhad a wife who just hated when he would go hunting. she would put ferfume on his boots or turn the alarm clock off on him so he wouldnt wake up on time to go hunting. well, that marriage is over ( :
Old 08-12-2005, 06:52 PM

Mine stays mad at me.It gives her something to do, a purpose in life.She knows that I spend what I want on hunting and if she doesn't like it I can always start drinking in bars again.We have a understanding of I do whatI want and she leaves me alone.It makes for a good relationship(for me anyway)
Old 08-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Dominant Buck

Mine understands that it's important to me , and that's enough for her . She feigns some interest , but I have my suspicions ...
Actuallly , I think she really wants to hunt , but just doesn't realize it yet . She has obstacles to overcome ,but I'm prettty sure that I can get her out to the field , so it's just a matter of getting a gun in her hands. She's a damned good shot . I have a spring piston air rifle that just might open her eyes to the value of varmint control .
Old 08-12-2005, 08:23 PM

I tell everyone that if they dont like it, they dont have to watch it or look at it.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:42 PM

I just point out how much she likes those filet migon's I BBQ on Saturday nights, even a calf isas cute as a button at some point. At least the deer have a wonderfull life outside a pen, then, lights out. She also loves chicken and I point out how cute the littlechicks are when they first come into the houses, her brothers grow chickens in east Texas for Pilgrims Pride.

I have a buddy that has a 65 inch high definition TV in his livingroom, I'll ask if he saw a certain hunting show and then remember, his 4 year old kid screams bloody murder if it's not on power rangersor some stuppid cartoon. Then his wife screams bloody murder if he whips him, then the 1 year old screams and doesn't stop. GOOD GOD!! 65 inches of outdoor telivision heaven gone to waste!!

Quick Reply: Does your wife get ticked off?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.