Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Favorite Hunting TV Channel >

Favorite Hunting TV Channel

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
The Outdoor Channel
75.47%
The Men's Channel
11.32%
Outdoor Life Network
3.77%
The Sportsman's Channel
5.66%
ESPN2
0%
I don't watch hunting TV shows
1.89%
I don't even own a TV!
1.89%
None of them are availabe in my area
0%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Favorite Hunting TV Channel

Old 08-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Favorite Hunting TV Channel

I've noticed several threads lately about the different channels out there offering new outdoor programming so I ask you - which is your favorite? You can vote for only one, but feel free to add your comments as to why you like or dislike certain channels.

Let's try to keep this relatively respectable. No "I hate this show" or "I hate that show because they're morons" type of stuff.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Spike

Default RE: Favorite Hunting TV Channel

The Mens Channel has more real hunts than the outdoor channel's canned or preserve hunts!!!Getting real tired of seeing the texas preserve hunting, for example.Haven't watched the outdoor life network or the sportsman channel.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with many being the same. But they do have a many good ones. Besides The mens channel is not available to me.[&o]
Old 08-10-2005, 04:54 PM

I voted Outdoor channel, But would also agree with Pheasantpoint, Iam also tired of the Texas canned hunts you put me in a place where theres boone&crocket bucks fenced in and i'll make you a show too, The mens channel is starting to become one of my favorite though.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I only get the Outdoor Channel so naturally I voted for that one. I have nothing to compare it to. heh
Old 08-10-2005, 05:42 PM

I am too busy to watch TV hunting shows.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:02 PM

Thanks Justin....intersting post.

I voted the Sportsman Channel, because I like the do it yourself style of these shows. They are mostly low budget, and show real world hunts, not big money productions. Just average dude's and dudettes out having a good time.
I will say that I like the Outoor Channel as well, becuase I like Roadtrips (contradictory, I know) but I do occasionally like the big name productions as well.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator

I voted for The Outdoor Channel because its all I have available besides ESPN2. I would much rather have the Men's Channel or the Sportsman Channel if it were available on my local cable.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I voted The Men's Channel, even though it is not available to me. I've seen it and really enjoyed the shows more than the ones on the Outdoor Channel (which I watch all the time.)
Old 08-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks to this thread, I have discovered I have The Mens (arrgh arrgh) Channel on Dish here. Up until now I just watched The Outdoor Channel (which is ok). I'll watch The Mens Channel for awhile and make a judgement. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Favorite Hunting TV Channel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.