Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just Got R BAck

Old 07-23-2005, 02:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Just Got R BAck

I agree, Big E your cool and don,t even know it.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:21 AM

That shirt is a new camo pattern by Mossy Oak, its called "Yello-versal" It works well as a kitchen camo, to blend in with the wifes wall borders, and it also works well in Africa during the dry season.

As you can see in the picture, our friend, and camo field-tester EON, is hunting pantry mice. Hunting them over a food source, such as cheese, or open cereal boxes is the best tactic.
Old 07-25-2005, 05:58 PM
Typical Buck

mattiac. ROFLMAO
and to think the deer hunting contest has not even started yet. [8D]
Old 07-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Typical Buck

You guys are too much. mattiac, I almost spit my food out reading your post. Thats great. Big E, glad you got your bow back.
Old 07-25-2005, 06:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes your right, and Big E knows the importance of cooling a fresh killed kitchen mouse. Notice the deep freeze in the back drop. If an extreme hunger pain is making his belly chew on his back bone Big E can kill it and take it straight to the skillet. Note these are free roaming rodant's and he is stalking them at ground level.
Old 07-25-2005, 07:26 PM

nice shrit, your draw length looks like it's about at least an inch to long for EON...
Old 07-25-2005, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I used to hunt mice in my kitchen too, but its hell on the floors...
Old 07-25-2005, 07:58 PM

Man, after the day I just had I needed a good laugh! You guys are great! Funny thing is my wife once called me to let me know a huge rat was eating cookies behind our livingroom couch. Now the house we lived in then was a whopping 700 square feet. I was trout fishing at a local stream when I go the call. I rushed home grabbed my bow and started the stalk. He eluded me time and time again. I finally had to hit him with a mop handle and stomp him to death. But the hunt sure was fun! I don't care who you are, that was funny right there!!!
Old 07-25-2005, 09:44 PM
Fork Horn

Bow blew up? Ouch! Hope you were okay. Must have damaged your sense of what camo pattern to use this year. Glad you gotter back though.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like that shirt, you don't happen to have the whole leisure suit to go with it do you??????

Quick Reply: Just Got R BAck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.