Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Under Armour Heat Gear >

Under Armour Heat Gear

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Under Armour Heat Gear

Old 07-17-2005, 04:10 PM
Fork Horn

Default Under Armour Heat Gear

I just bought this product from the new Cabelas in Fort Worth.It's called Under Armour performance apperel .I have bought the shirt and pantswhich the sales rep. was there and convinced me this was the ultimate in moisture wicking.
He said the cloths which are thin and slick feeling fit closely to your body whichtakesthe moisture from your skin and wicks it to the outer layer of the garmets which in turn helps to regulate the body temperature.
I tried it yesterday for the first time.I went intothe woods with this stuff on under my camo I noticed when I put it on it was already cool feeling.Yesterday was in the mid 90's and sunshine.I stayed out from 3:00 pm till 8:45 pm and was very suprised of the results.
It kept me cool and was very comfortable.It felt cool like when you first put on icy hot.I got home and of coarse had been sweating but nothing like I normally would have.I really belive this is some good material and would suggest it for any one who has to hunt in the heat like around here.We hardley had a winter last year.
Just thought I would give my two cents for anyone looking into something like this product.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:41 PM

Default RE: Under Armour Heat Gear

I have been using the heat gear for 3 years during the early season in Maryland and it works great. It really keeps you cool. I would also recommend it to anyone.
Old 07-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Do you wear this as a base layer or alone when its real hot?
Old 07-17-2005, 11:40 PM

I am a huge fan of UA. I have both hot and cold weather apparell including skull caps. I wear it for football, in fact the entire team does, and it performs. After a 45 minute intense weight lifting session, my hot weather tee will be soaked on the outside, and my chest will be dry. Cold weather gear is great too, and it adds a lot of spring to your step. Great stuff.
Old 07-18-2005, 04:38 AM
Typical Buck

Sounds excellent!For those that where scent lock&Scent blocker type products would you still use them?What I mean to say is, do you perspire the same,more,or less?Just courious.Thank's.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

How much $
Old 07-18-2005, 07:22 AM
Fork Horn

Yes you wear them as a under layer beneath your camo.The shirt was $29.00 and the pants were $39.00.I mainly got it because my scent blocker don't breath in this heat and I needed something to help keep me at least a little cooler.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

My friends uses it and has only one complaint. I guess the fabric fits very tight to the skin and body hair gets intertwined somehow. I personally have never tried it though. Maybe I will this year.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:28 AM
Fork Horn

I got to admit that sounds pretty rough.So far I have'nt had that problem yet.[&:]
Old 07-18-2005, 08:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have been really seriously considering this stuff. They have some that is in camo right? I am always dying out there in the early season.I've heard many people say its worth it.

Quick Reply: Under Armour Heat Gear

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.