Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Not trying to open any wounds >

Not trying to open any wounds

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Not trying to open any wounds

Old 07-13-2005, 01:31 AM

Default Not trying to open any wounds

http://www.da4a.org/hunting.htm
Just throwing a rock to see what rattles.
If u having a bad day – don’t go there!
Old 07-13-2005, 01:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Not trying to open any wounds

Whats your point?
Old 07-13-2005, 01:57 AM

Hi
Exactly that!
I’m still trying to figure it out for myself. At the moment I think they’re a bunch of extremely naïve people that’s missing the greater picture. In SA hunting in general, are actually promoted, is the scenario totally different in “your” country?
Old 07-13-2005, 02:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

The people that believe in the living God in our country have no problem hunting or killing a animal that God created for our use and consumption. The WACKOS who believe in the agenda of Peta are Infidels and Hate God.They apparently dont believe his word in the Bible.and feel he is a liar.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like some more PETA if you ask me
Old 07-13-2005, 05:48 PM

Hey PETA has killed more animals here in NC than I could in a lifetime. Can you say hypocrites. Anyhow the point is that there are people who are more vocal than we are, who want to take away what we have. As the cities get larger and people become more detached from the land, we will lose our pastime. These yahoos love it when we become divided over issues like crossbows, AR, fences, etc. All of use need to unite (arrow slingers, lead throwers).

Check their websites to find out what they are doing. Send them courteous email explaining why we do what we do. When you get your deer this year send them some jerky.

I just fell off my soap box.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

Sounds like some more PETA if you ask me
I tend to agree.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:12 PM

here fishy fishy .........
Old 07-13-2005, 07:37 PM

I just looked, it smells like fish, but I dont have my tackle box, or fishing rod. What theh*%$ was the point of this post. africasunrise not the most meaning full post I have seen lets try and have a point if we post.

caredeer, not at all trying to be rude, I have seen your name on a few of my questions and you seem to have alot of good things to say. But lets not judgein a religous way here, there is enuf of that in the world and it makes me vary uncomfortable.That is all I will say.

Lets end this here and call it a day boys, and girls.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Guss

I just looked, it smells like fish, but I dont have my tackle box, or fishing rod. What theh*%$ was the point of this post. africasunrise not the most meaning full post I have seen lets try and have a point if we post.

caredeer, not at all trying to be rude, I have seen your name on a few of my questions and you seem to have alot of good things to say. But lets not judgein a religous way here, there is enuf of that in the world and it makes me vary uncomfortable.That is all I will say.

Lets end this here and call it a day boys, and girls.
Everything in this quote is inflameatory. Why drives us to respond in such a way, confrontation? Some things are just better left unsaid. It'smuch better toread and absorb than to read and inflame like I'm doing now

Quick Reply: Not trying to open any wounds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.