Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Cast your vote.......... >

Cast your vote..........

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cast your vote..........

Old 07-11-2005, 02:05 PM

Default RE: Cast your vote..........

ORIGINAL: silentassassin

E. killed by silentassassin on 9:45 a.m. Nov. 10, 2005. At least that is my prediction

I agree that we will see a deer over 160" in the contest. I have my doubts that it will be silentassassin or myself for that matter. Sorry.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sure there will be a buck or 2 in the 190's. I have one scouted out, staying not 300 yards from the house, seen him twice. I sure hope he stays there.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

data,
LOL - good one Double Creek. I've been shooting really good lately, 3 out of 7 arrows into the kill zone almost everytime I shoot
Boy you are shotting better than normal aren't you[8D]

My Dad aint going this fall - there will be no weakening and going to a compound because I won't have access to one !
Come on be honest, are you carrying one for back up just in case? That's a long way to drive home if you have a bout with your confidence

P.S. - Was that your subtle way of inviting me to go to Kansas with you?

If I DID manage to kill Pitchfork ............. I can't imagine it. 180" plus typical 5x5 with a 24-25" inside spread ........... geeeeeeeeeeeeeesh
Yea that could be catatrophic. None of your hats would fit anymore and there could be some medical defecits from that kind of swelling[:-][&:][8D]

I have my doubts that it will be silentassassin or myself for that matter. Sorry.
Gee thanks old buddy, I appreciate the vote of confidence[:'(]No I actually needed that to unjinx me after jinxing myself like that[8D]But on a serious note I doubt that it will be me as well but I don't doubt that there will be one killed.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:25 PM

[/quote]Gee thanks old buddy, I appreciate the vote of confidence[:'(]No I actually needed that to unjinx me after jinxing myself like that[8D]But on a serious note I doubt that it will be me as well but I don't doubt that there will be one killed.
[/quote]

Sorry. I just got the BS flag and was going to try it out, but I can't seem to post. Argh[:@]. So much for my failed attempt at humor today. No offense meant.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry. I just got the BS flag and was going to try it out, but I can't seem to post. Argh[:@]. So much for my failed attempt at humor today. No offense meant
None taken. I knew your were kidding. Although you were probably right...lol
Old 07-11-2005, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

My guess a 150 will get taken

JOhnch
Old 07-11-2005, 02:40 PM

Silent - yeah, the days of 1 for every 10 shots going where I wanted it too are over. I'm in the big time baby ! heck I only lost 4 arrows last week.

I thought about taking a compound, but they're so damn easy to shoot I figured push comes to shove I'll just bum one off some local guy out there and go shoot a big 'un with it, you know ? Not like its any challenge to whack a buck with a compound anyway

My hats fit just fine too, I have my wife wear them every now and then and that allows my head plenty of room

Hey, I have 2 landowners applying for tags plus I'm applying too - you mean if I get two tags you'd want to go ? I mean, you'd be hunting with bastardcat, hater of compounds, defender of the unborn, anti-hunting show and despiser of commericalization of hunting. You sure you'd want to put up with that in exchange for chasing 180" whitetails ??
Old 07-11-2005, 02:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I thought about taking a compound, but they're so damn easy to shoot I figured push comes to shove I'll just bum one off some local guy out there and go shoot a big 'un with it, you know ? Not like its any challenge to whack a buck with a compound anyway
So you won't take any satisfaction in killing "pitchfork" if you have to kill him that way.........heck why even bother[8D]
My hats fit just fine too, I have my wife wear them every now and then and that allows my head plenty of room
They may fit right now but if you kill "pitchfork" with the stickbow you're gonna have some trouble

Hey, I have 2 landowners applying for tags plus I'm applying too - you mean if I get two tags you'd want to go ? I mean, you'd be hunting with bastardcat, hater of compounds, defender of the unborn, anti-hunting show and despiser of commericalization of hunting. You sure you'd want to put up with that in exchange for chasing 180" whitetails
You bet. We actually agree on several of those issues and you don't really hate compounds you just enjoy a spirited debateI have to tell you though if you break out any Chuck Adams dolls I am bailing out early...............

Old 07-11-2005, 03:32 PM

I had a pic of Chuck Adams tatooed on my back - is that cool ?
Old 07-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: datamax

I had a pic of Chuck Adams tatooed on my back - is that cool ?
I think there may be some sort of copyright infrigement there. You might want to look into getting that covered up before you get sued.

I'll send you a nice rendering of myself that you can use - no charge.

Quick Reply: Cast your vote..........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.