Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

First Post

Old 07-03-2005, 10:29 AM

Default First Post

I shoot an oneida i saw the poll yall give dk a lot of heck about being an oneida shooter why? how many of you shot an oneida
Old 07-03-2005, 10:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: First Post

We just like to give ole' DK a good ribbing every now and then
Old 07-03-2005, 11:33 AM

welcome aboard , you can learn alot on this site and also alot of BS as far as the oneida thing nobody thinks any less of you (JK) seriously to each his own you shoot what you like not what everyone else tells you to shoot and with the DK thing it sjust meaningless heckling.
Old 07-03-2005, 12:01 PM

All of the other guys give heck to Oneida shooters because of Dairy King! He tries to force us to shoot Oneidas, but he is the only one doing it. When you have one Oneida shooter trying to force their bow on hundreds of real bow shooters, the results are, well, funny. There are a few Oneida shooters here, but they really don't say much about their "bow". We make fun of each other, but it's all in good fun.
Old 07-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Dominant Buck

Holy Crappola Batman..... someone with a first post. I didn't know there was anyone NOT on HNI, (except for those that have been Ctrl-Alt-Deleted) Anyway, welcome to the fiasco. You haven't missed a thing..... and if you have, don't worry, we run in cycles. Just like "Arnode" .... "It'll be Back".
Old 07-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the forum. A decent bunch of folks here but they all love to talk smack once in awhile. Hey, it could be worse..... you could be shooting a BowTech???
Old 07-03-2005, 01:39 PM

Welcome to the board!! First things first.......just remember not to let your feathers get ruffled. We have a good time here, usually at someone else's expense. That buckeyebuckhunter is a good one to start with.....
Old 07-03-2005, 06:02 PM

Well i know DK form the oneida site we give him heck over there i guss where ever he goes poeple pick on him
Old 07-03-2005, 06:20 PM

Welcome aboard GA. Stay away from that DavidMill guy. He is trouble.
Old 07-03-2005, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome and enjoy the reading. Lots of good info shared by everyone!

Quick Reply: First Post

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.