Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowtech vs. Hoyt >

Bowtech vs. Hoyt

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech vs. Hoyt

Old 06-30-2005, 04:34 PM

Default Bowtech vs. Hoyt

Im considering a new bow for next year (Yes, I know its a year lol) Im up in the air between a few bows. Im really liking the Bowtech Justice, Bowtech Defender and Hoyt SaberTec...Im leaning toward the Justice currently, any preferences?

Thanks
Old 06-30-2005, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bowtech vs. Hoyt

hoyt
Old 06-30-2005, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Allseasonhunter7

hoyt
Well put!! But go and shoot several bows to see what works best for you.
Old 06-30-2005, 07:39 PM

ORIGINAL: SPIKEHORN11

hoyt
IMO I think Hoyt is the best. I sold bowtech for awhile and could have gotten them cheep but I stuck with Hoyt because I like them better.
Old 06-30-2005, 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: SPIKEHORN11

hoyt
Sound advice. I shot several bows before I picked the Bowtech Defender. There weren't a lot to choose from that fell within my requirements. I really wasn't gung-ho on buying a Bowtech until I shot mine, then I just had to have it. I will admit that I did not try a Hoyt. Maybe next time I am shopping for a new bow I will.
Old 06-30-2005, 08:09 PM

get a hoyt. i love hoyt and mathews because all their customers need new strings.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:50 PM
Fork Horn

I prefer hoyt, but by next year they should both have out some new models, and you should shoot them all up before you make the pricey decison, took me a year to choose between mathews and hoyt. I ended up with V-Tec but they all work about the same, just what you like best. side note: the go with what you like best is indead said on this board 40 times a day.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

I was always a devout Hoyt shooter though I tried other bows on occasion. About 3 years ago I started giving Bowtech a second glance and am sincerely glad that I did. The advances they have made in their bow design in the last few years are trully exciting. Shooting any of their more popular models instantly brings a smile to the shooter's face. They are low vibration/low recoil bows that offer a very quiet shot with very respectable speed and KE levels.

The Justice has been the best seller down at the local shop. Folks tend to love the smooth draw cycle and overall size of the bow. It makes it ideal for many of the bowhunting situations that folks in our area are presented with. I think that it would be an excellent choice though any of the bows you mentioned are top notch in my opinion.
Old 07-01-2005, 06:10 AM

Hoyt
Old 07-01-2005, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

I tend to prefer the Bowtechs but they are both good bows. Just shoot both of them and go with the one that you like the best. While you're at it shoot some others just to make sure that you are buying the one the works best for you.

Quick Reply: Bowtech vs. Hoyt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.