Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 anyone here this, is it true or false >

anyone here this, is it true or false

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

anyone here this, is it true or false

Old 06-20-2005, 01:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: anyone here this, is it true or false

Newman, I was going to ask the exact same question. You're not alone.

If I drink a couple cups of coffee my urine smells like coffee too. Every time.

I have also heard of becoming a vegetarian for about three weeks and deer are not alarmed.
Old 06-20-2005, 01:59 PM

Well if you've never had problems before why should you unless your concerned about it. Have you guys actually peed in a cup and smelt it before? Seriously, I've had people come in and say their urine smelled like something and after they peed in a cup it had no smell. What was happening it would smell like something they ate or drink, turned out to be thier on breath. I'm not joking either. But like i said i'm not saying it cant happen I've just never heard of it. Very interesting though. Does it do that also with anything else you drink?

Old 06-20-2005, 02:09 PM

I dn't mind trying strange stuff to get a deer but,being a vegetarian for three weeks aint happeningI need me some meat.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:12 PM

Well i am sure it's not my breath because i don't smeel coffe all day "UNTILL" i let goof the yellow flow, and i am pretty sure i am breathing up untill then
Old 06-21-2005, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: silentassassin

you go out you pee all around your stand/blind and it puts out an apple scent from all the apple juice you took in.
Or you could just pour out the apple juice[&:]
(lmao) Thats what I was thinking.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:20 AM

Newman, I know this probably dont need to be in this forum and I hate to keep beating a dead horse but I done a little research and this was allI could find at this time. Here are some different types of odors pertartaining to urine...... Ammoniacal which may result from decomposition products. Aromatic which is the "normal" odor of urine (howthey define"normal"I dont know). Fecal which is due to fistulous communications between the intestinal and urinary tracts. Fishy which usually indicative of cysitis(bladder infection). New-mown hay is indicative of diabetes. Overripe apple is indicative of acetonuria or the presence of acetone bodies in the urine. Violetwhich may be caused by turpentine. Also some foods but esp. asparagus may cause the urine to have a characteristic odor. This is a transient phenomenon. I got all this from a Tabers medical dictionary. Anyway this may be of no use to you but I thoughtI would pass it along.
Old 06-21-2005, 02:55 PM

ok
Old 06-21-2005, 09:12 PM

newman1,
I smell the coffee in my urine also.......you aren't crazy.......unless we both are[8D]
Kev
Old 06-22-2005, 02:02 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: snowman69

I herd someone say that if you drink nothing but apple juice and water(but mostly apple juice) a week before you go hunting and then when you go out you pee all around your stand/blind and it puts out an apple scent from all the apple juice you took in. It sounds crazy, so crazy that it just might be true. Anyone else here this?
I heard that 8 out of ten ochard owners agree.
Old 06-22-2005, 02:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

If you drink all that apple juice You will have the craps also.

My whole body smells like what i eat.Even your fecal matter and gas smells like what you eat. Just try garlic and see what your pee smells like.

Quick Reply: anyone here this, is it true or false

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.