Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Trail Camera Picture of a Nice Buck!!! How many points can you count? >

Trail Camera Picture of a Nice Buck!!! How many points can you count?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Trail Camera Picture of a Nice Buck!!! How many points can you count?

Old 06-20-2005, 09:39 AM
Typical Buck

Default Trail Camera Picture of a Nice Buck!!! How many points can you count?

This old boy is cruising some property I hunt, I got this picture of him last week. How many points do you count on him? How big do you think he will be in October? Also, check out the other buck behind him in the picture (in the middle of the first buck's rack) he looks like he may be even bigger!

Old 06-20-2005, 09:58 AM

Default RE: Trail Camera Picture of a Nice Buck!!! How many points can you count?

Nice buck. I count at least 8 points and he's got some time still left to grow.
Old 06-20-2005, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trail Camera Picture of a Nice Buck!!! How many points can you count?

3 1/2 year old 8pter. Hes gonna grow alot more.
Old 06-20-2005, 10:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice 8 pt in front but really can`t tell much about the second buck buy the pic.
Old 06-20-2005, 10:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nice buck and nice pic...i agree, looks like 3 yrs old...
Old 06-20-2005, 11:13 AM

Might be a 9pnt .....i think i might see a small drop below hi left g3..or maybe its a leaf.
Old 06-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice pic. Looks like an 8 now that could sprout a couple more tines on the end of his beams. Hopefully you'll get a better look this fall.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:14 PM
Typical Buck

i also thought he looked like he had 5 on the left side, but it is tough to tell, either way he is a shooter in my book
Old 06-20-2005, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice 8 point main frame that will gross about 120 when he is done.
Old 06-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Typical Buck

Looks like a young eight-point, Its hard to judge the deers age off of just one pick, but I would'nt think he is any older than 3.5, If you can let him go for another year, or two . He could turn into something special..

Quick Reply: Trail Camera Picture of a Nice Buck!!! How many points can you count?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.