Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
you ever get that feelin.......like you're gonna.. >

you ever get that feelin.......like you're gonna..

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

you ever get that feelin.......like you're gonna..

Old 09-19-2002, 07:14 PM

Default you ever get that feelin.......like you're gonna..

If you remember my earlier post about my buddies stand where i saw a doe and a big buck came runnin in and stood 5 yards from me and stared me done well then you'll know how 've come to this conclusion. I officially hate walkin into that stand now!!!!! It's abouta 50 yard walk through a field and trail enclosed in brush..... Then when you get into the open wood near his stand, it's eeerrryyyy and you can't see what's around any corners waitin for you. It's hard to explain the feeling..... when i walk that trail to the stand just before i get into the woods... I hear things like something is watchin me, stalkin me, playin games...... but, maybe it's paranoya. It's not like i'm scared or it's scarey but, it has an edgey feeling.... You know that what ever it maybe or what ever is close by could be huge. You know there's big deer in these woods and they put other bucks to shame. It's like, they know that you know and it's a game for them. It's a way for them to get their jolly's off before they have to start running.... like it's a form of payback from the season before. Maybe it's that or maybe it's the fact that you know there is something ig out there and just maybe during the up coming season that bruiser will walk into what you have made your territory. You went into his and made it your own. This could finally be the year that all falls into place and so will the path of that arrow into the vitals of your one true "dream buck"

Knuckles up>>> Brian

Old 09-19-2002, 08:14 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: you ever get that feelin.......like you're gonna..

Good luck with your hunting!!