Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Like a child at Christmas...... >

Like a child at Christmas......

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Like a child at Christmas......

Old 05-16-2005, 09:04 AM

Default Like a child at Christmas......

I have ordered my STS and am egarly awaiting it's arrival. I feel like a kid at Christmas, everytime I hear someone in the hallway I have to run and check to see if it's the mail mad. I JUST CAN"T WAIT
Old 05-16-2005, 09:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Like a child at Christmas......

Well I hope you get your STS soon,cause if you dont I'm afraid you will snap,and no tellin what could happen
I am thinking on the STS as well.Let us know what you think of it when it finally arrives
Old 05-16-2005, 10:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

lol I am the same way when i order something and around the time its expected to arrive. Everytime i hear someone at the time, i'm hoping its the UPS or whoever lol
Old 05-16-2005, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Curious to hear about what you think. I have been very tempted to buy one, but I have spent WAY too much money on stuff lately. I just bought another dozen GT Pro 22's simply because I heard they may be hard to source for a few months.........if I buy another toy for my bow, I may end up sleeping on the couch for a few nights.
Old 05-16-2005, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

hope you get it soon, your title reminded me of the movie escanaba in da moonlight when the one guy says its like christmas with guns lol
Old 05-16-2005, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I too am interested to hear feedback on the STS.
Old 05-16-2005, 02:41 PM

I've been busy lately, what is an STS?
Old 05-17-2005, 08:44 AM
Dominant Buck

I feel your pain. I have been waiting over a month now for my new bow to come in. Just like Christmas, it will never get here. What makes it bad, I have all my parts in, rests, release, quiver, etc. All waiting on my bench to meet their new home.
Old 05-17-2005, 10:08 AM

I feel your pain Bernie. I've never been good at waiting patiently. Actually I'm not even good at waiting inpatiently.

DC,
The STS (shock terminator system) bolts up to your stabilizer release or a hole in the back of your riser if you have one, and is basically a string stop. The benefits are improved accuracy(gets the arrow of you string at the idle position of the string consistently instead of infront of the idle position when the string comes to the end of the power stroke) and it is also a string vibration dampener so you can remove string leaches.

I've read nothing but great reviews and the hype has gotten the best of me. I was inquiring about the STS from a shop I do bussiness with and was offered a money back guarentee so I couldn't resist.
Here's the link.
http://www.stsarchery.com/frontmount.shtml

I plan to post a review once I get it set up and have a chance to evaluate it.
Old 05-25-2005, 07:08 AM

WWWHHhooooo it's here and my initial thoughts is this thing looks cheap. I likely won't get to set it up and shoot it until this weekend. Too much work and not enough time

Quick Reply: Like a child at Christmas......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.