Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

What about this one?

Old 03-25-2005, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default What about this one?

I know the other day I asked you all which sight you preferred. Nobody mentioned Trophy Ridge? I was looking at the Nitro X-treme 5 pin.. Any one use this sight and is it as good as the Copper John?
Old 03-25-2005, 07:02 PM

Default RE: What about this one?

I use to have the copper John dead nuts;it is a good sight,but once I found the viper sights there was nothing better.All quality through out.I also got the illuminator lens with it in 2x.Check them out.I have the predator hunter series.One great feature is their camo is anodized so you cannot scratch it when you make adjustments.The CJ camo is painted on and comes off easily when you tighten and loosen the sight adjustments.Vipers are great sights.Heres' the web address....

http://www.viperarcheryproducts.com/sights.html
Old 03-26-2005, 10:05 PM

i just bought a mathews switchback adn there is no question what sight i am putting on it... VIPER
Old 03-26-2005, 10:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

I use the Impact archery Cosmic for hunting and the Sott Hogg Real Deal for 3D ,I don't have too much experience with your choice's but I have a friend who use's the Dead nut's and isn't very happy with it because of the pin's breaking .I really like the Trophy Ridge but i've never used one so i can't comment on it .But I'll stand behind the Impact Archery Cosmic single pin for hunting it's a great and underrated sight .

nubo