Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bear Family Bow ??

Old 03-23-2005, 11:01 AM

Default Bear Family Bow ??

I am looking for a bow for my grandaughter and nieces and nephews to use. I am looking at the Genesis or Bear Family bow. The Bear is about $50 cheaper but I don't know much about it. Does anyone have any experience with it?
Old 03-23-2005, 11:38 AM

Default RE: Bear Family Bow ??

I have not heard of the Bear, but I have heard nothing but good comments about the Genesis.
Old 03-25-2005, 05:25 AM

I bought my wife a genesis 2 years ago and she loved it.This year she is getting an upgrade so we will pass it on to our oldest daughter.Dont know about the Bear but recomend the genesis.
Old 03-28-2005, 11:09 AM

I've heard some really good things about the genisis as well. You never have to change a module to get more draw length. Don't know about the bear the only bear youth bow I can find on thier web site is the buckmasters young buck, it only has three inches of draw length adjustment. The genisis has like 18 inches.