Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Liberty or Justice???

Old 03-13-2005, 10:53 AM

Default Liberty or Justice???

Hey guys,
I'm new to this board. I would like some feedback on what you guys like about the Justice and the Liberty. I'm in the process of buying a new bow and have narrowed it down to these two. My pro shop doesn't have either one in right now. He says between 3 and 5 weeks before he gets any in. Just tell me what you liked or didn't like.

Thanks.
Old 03-14-2005, 08:14 AM

Default RE: Liberty or Justice???

Welcome to the boards...are you from Missouri? Anyway, the liberty and justice feel pretty much the same as far as drawing and shooting. The justice has a larger brace height but not enough in my opinion to make a big difference. I would go with the liberty because it is slightly faster and is an all around great shooting bow.
Old 03-15-2005, 02:07 AM

yea I'm from southern MO. Thanks for the help, but I gave up on anyone giving me some advice so I went ahead and ordered the Justice. I'm shooting a Reflex Gamegetter now. Good bow. No complaints at all. Just thought it was time to move up. Where are you from?
Old 03-15-2005, 07:26 AM

I go to school in Rolla but I'm from St. Louis County.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

My buddy just bought a Justice this week. He and I went in and shot 4 or 5 different bowtechs (I was just shooting to try them out. I have a Hoyt myself). Well, I really liked the Justice more than the others. I thought it was smoother drawing and more natural to shoot. His decision came down to the Liberty & Justice and he went with the Justice. It is a sweet bow!
Old 03-19-2005, 09:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey, welcome aboard. I am facing the same dilemma, Liberty, Justice or even the Allegiance! Good luck!
Old 03-19-2005, 09:21 PM
Typical Buck

HI O welcome to the bord.

I feel so left out :{ No one ever trys out a mathews safari.

Hope the big one come right to you :}
Old 03-23-2005, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I bought a justice last season and love it! Great hunting bow especially for tree stand hunters. But the liberty is what I was shopping for when I bought the justice. My proshop had order me a liberty and for some reason could not get the bow I had ordered in? But was able to get the justice in. After looking it over and shooting the justice I Changed my mind and went ahead and took it. After all I was in the market for a strictly hunting bow anyways and sence I hunt from a tree most of the time it seem to be the bow I was looking for. I am very happy with this bow. It is a very smooth and quite. I hunted with it this past season and ended up taking four deer with it. (IMO) You cannot go wrong with ether of these bows no matter which one you choose[&:]...rta47
Old 03-24-2005, 06:42 PM

Thanks for the advice guys. I bought a Justice. I am vey pleased with it. I shoot a 26" arrow at 70# a flat 250 fps. My arrows are 441 gr. That equals a lot of KE down the road where it counts. Thanks again.