Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

PSE Compound Bow

Old 01-30-2005, 01:23 PM
Dominant Buck

Default PSE Compound Bow

Does anyone have a PSE Bow? Does it shoot consistantly straight? What model do you have? Thanks for the response.

Sincerely,
Chuck
Old 01-31-2005, 04:55 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: PSE Compound Bow

I've shot PSE bows for about 20 years and have always had good service out of them. I currently shoot a Stingray, but also have a older Mach 8 that I have as a backup. PSE makes a quality bow and they also have excellent customer service. I'll be in the market for a new bow this year and PSE will definately be on my list.
Old 02-07-2005, 05:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have a PSE Dakota and love it. Got it last year and took a time to get it suned & set-up right, but now it's shootin' great.

Post this on the archery forum and search for PSE info. There is also a PSE Forum - go to their website and then to "forum" or "message board".

PSE are well made affordable bows. No complaints here.
Old 02-07-2005, 06:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have an old (1996?) PSE Edge Series 1000C (identical to the venerable Thunderflite series bows). It is set at 65# with a 30" draw and is a straight shooter. These older bows just have a certain "feel" to them that makes you just keep on keepin' on with them. [8D]

Butch A.

Old 02-07-2005, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I used to have a PSE Nova,it was a good bow.
Old 02-09-2005, 06:06 PM

I have a pse carrera that i bought a few years back and i love it. I still hunt with it even after i bought my mathews outback.
Old 02-13-2005, 06:53 PM

I'm shooting a Typhoon. It is my second compound bow I've bought. I like the price of it ($400 for entire setup) but it does not draw very smooth, and it seems a little less accurate then when I first got it.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:19 PM

i have a pse brute force and i love it. i shot a tennis ball today with it at about 20-30 yards. had a stick holdin it on to my bag i shoot in shatterd the stick completly and went right through to the fletching
Old 02-15-2005, 09:01 AM

I shot a PSE thunderflight express for 12 sesons without a single problem. I killed a ton of deer with it and it served me very well. Last spring I finally got the itch and bought a Firestorm lite. It had proved sofar to be an excellent choice. I drew first blood with it this fall. It tuned well and shoots like a dream.

I hear PSE has excellent warrenty and customer service but you can't prove it by me. Sofar I've never needed to call them. A-1 products at a very reasonable price!
Old 02-16-2005, 07:55 PM
Fork Horn

PSE Stingray ,shoots straight & very quiet. I would buy another in a heartbeat.

Quick Reply: PSE Compound Bow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.