Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bowtech ?

Old 01-26-2005, 02:04 PM

Default Bowtech ?

Looking for opionion on Bowtech bows. I have been a Hoyt and Mathews shooter till now but am looking at a Bowtech Old Glory. Any experience good or bad with the bows or company?
Old 01-26-2005, 04:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowtech ?

BowTech bow's are one of the best on the market today, as far as I'm concerned .I bought my Dually last season and BowTech and thier customer relation's are the very best .You'll not go wrong by choosing a BowTech . I can't say enough about this company ,and I know first hand how what great length's this company will go to satisfy their consumer.

nubo
Old 01-28-2005, 06:01 PM

Bought my first BowTech last year. The Liberty is by far the best bow I have ever owned. Smooth draw, quiet, and no shock. Try one you will fall in love! Alan in WI
Old 01-29-2005, 07:54 PM

Xray, I'll let ya know how it shoots next week. Just got a call today that my Old Glory is in but can't pick it up till next weds. Work sucks. Anyhow it's here ,ordered it in 30" draw (fingers) and 60# max(old age). Also my Newberry LB1 has been shipped and I expect it next week too. It's gonna be a good week ,like xmas all over again.

junkie
Old 01-30-2005, 08:39 PM

Just bought my first Bowtech this year. ( Allegiance ) All I can say is one awesome bow. My buddy has a Mathews and as hard as it was for him to admit he loved it!!
Old 01-31-2005, 08:12 AM

WARNING ! DON'T SHOOT THE NEW BOWTECH'S IF YOU'RE NOT REALLY IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW BOW! I THOUGHT I WOULD SHOOT THE NEW ALLEGIANCE JUST TO SEE WHY EVERYONE WAS SO HOT FOR THEM. IT'S THE BEST BOW I'VE EVER SHOT NO VIB. NO HAND SHOCK ,SMOOTH DRAW. MY CONQUEST2 IS NOW A BACKUP!
Old 01-31-2005, 02:30 PM

I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone that has a legitimate bad experience with Bowtech. I own a Bowtech Mighty mite and i absolutely love it. I've shot the new Allegiance and it's a terrific bow that would've gone home with me if I had the $$.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

Two thumbs up for the company and specifically their customer service. I have seen many occasions where they bent over backwards to help support a customer's purchase. The bows are top notch and cutting edge in many regards. Their new Equalizer cam lineup should probably be the hottest selling bows this year. I have an Old Glory on order and hope to have it by the end of this month. Until then I will continue to shoot my favorite...Pro 40 Freedom.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:45 PM

I have to agree with zztop on this,, I did the same thing, just shot the allegiance, just to see what all the fuss is about, Ive always been a Matthews man. But now I hope to pick up my Allegiance this Friday, It is the sweetest thing Ive ever shot.
Old 02-01-2005, 09:43 PM

I ordered my first Bowtech this year. Only had to take one shot to know I really liked two shots and out came the wallet. I shot the Allegiance / Defender and Mighty Mite and could have easliy bought any of them but I am addicted to speed so as you can see from my login which one I ordered.

Quick Reply: Bowtech ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.