Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Trophy Taker Top Pin Sight >

Trophy Taker Top Pin Sight

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Trophy Taker Top Pin Sight

Old 01-02-2005, 10:16 AM

Default Trophy Taker Top Pin Sight

Going to need a new sight for a bow I'm about to buy. Thinking of getting the Top Pin sight or the Dusk Devil. I've had the Dusk Devil on two other bows I've owned and really liked it, but saw the Top Pin sight at a pro shop recently and it looks intriguing. Any comments on this sight would be appreciated.
Old 01-02-2005, 10:19 AM

Default RE: Trophy Taker Top Pin Sight

Boy those are both great sights....you really won't go wrong either way! The Top pin appears to be a very durable sight & is designed for the hardcore bowhunter. I don't think you could go wrong with one.

Try one out at a proshop & see what you think. It's always best to try before you buy!
Old 01-02-2005, 01:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

I do not like the top pin sight at all.

The top pin is super bright but the rest of them...... well, you may as well be shooting brass pins cause they are about that bright. At least the dozen or so that I have looked through.

If you want a truely brite site you have a great one with the Dusk Devil. Others I would consider are Tru Glows brite site, and they also have a new one coming out in 2005 that will definetly be worth a god look. Cobra sidewinder and sidewinder LX, anything from Impact Archery.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I looked long and hard at this sight, but opted for a Spot Hogg Hunter Hogg-it instead. I'm not so sure I like the pin configuration on them. Too busy from what I looked at.