Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

treesuit?

Old 12-11-2004, 03:17 PM
Typical Buck

Default treesuit?

Anyone heard of the TREESUIT or know someone using it? Looks kind interesting and could help on setting up in areas a climber can't. Although, if you were to put it on a tree too small for a climber you'ld think your tree would move around a lot when moving. Anyone with info?

[link]http://www.treesuit.com/[/link]
Old 12-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: treesuit?

I have had one for about four years now. Mine is the old style. While it will never in my opinion, take the place of a "normal" tree stand, I see it as another tool in my arsenal.

The trees that I use it in are smaller than I would normally put a lock on tree stand in, (usually from thigh to waist size) so it is handy where there are usually not good trees (in terms of size or straightness) to put a lock on in.

I have only killed one deer (160 class) out of it. That is not indicative of the usefulness of the stand however. I could have taken more, but none of the deer I had in range at the time of its use were ones I wanted to shoot.
Old 12-15-2004, 11:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: treesuit?

I just can't fathom how you can actually shoot a bow out of one of those things?? I guess I like the traditional treestands better.[:-]