Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Whisper Creek Archery???????? >

Whisper Creek Archery????????

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Whisper Creek Archery????????

Old 12-05-2004, 07:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Whisper Creek Archery????????

Any one here ever given one of these bows a try. They seem to have some really innovative ideas and according to their listed specs they get really good speed with great brace heights.

http://whispercreekarchery.com/
Old 12-06-2004, 06:59 AM

Default RE: Whisper Creek Archery????????

Bigbulls,They do have some interesting ideas.I posted pretty much the same post a couple of months ago,no response.
Is it my imagination,or do these bows have a strong influence from Mathews?...Roller guard,Zebra strings,what do you think?...Bob
Old 12-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah one has the roller guard and both come with Zebra strings but aside from that they are about as far away from being influenced by Mathews, or any other manufacturer, as any bow I have seen. They don't have the roller guard on them yet though. As of right now they still come with the carbon rod, whis would be what I prefer any how.

I'd really like to try one of these out but the closest dealer in Alabama is in the North East and I am in the South East corner.[>:] Maybe I'll take a road trip one day.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:43 PM

They tried the roller guard,but they were'nt happy with it,so they are going to re-introduce it at a later date.An archery shop,less than 5 miles from my house,is a dealer for them.He had one of the Navigator PS 37's in stock.These bows do deserve another look....Bob