Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Two Free Left Handed Bows >

Two Free Left Handed Bows

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Two Free Left Handed Bows

Old 11-25-2004, 08:38 AM

Default Two Free Left Handed Bows

If anybody knows someone who is left handed and is looking for a bow to get started in bow hunting, I have a Reflex bow and a Legend XI bow that I would be willing to donate to them to get them started in bow hunting. I believe that I spent $300 on the Reflex and $150 on the Legend. If you're interested and willing to pay the shipping, let me know. Both bows are set at 27" draw. I have a Bowtech and will shortly be buying another so I don't need these two bows. Or if somebody knows an organization that would be interested in these bows please let me know who to contact.
Old 11-27-2004, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Two Free Left Handed Bows

Stonyrvr I have been bowhunting for a long time now, But I am a archery education instructor for the Idaho Fish and game. I am left handed and would use the bows for teaching. My draw length is 30" but for the class room it will be fine. I will pay for shipping. If you choose to send them to me you can email me or PM me and I will give you my address and payment for shipping. Thanks idahoelkinstructor
Old 11-27-2004, 10:26 PM
Spike

Sure wish someone would start a similiar thread for someone giving away there right handed bow for a begininer....
Old 11-27-2004, 11:16 PM

Stonyrvr, I just started bowhunting last year. Our twelve year-old son has been asking me to take him out into the woods. I would love to put a bow in his hands and teach him some woodsmanship and how to hunt. I got a late start at age 39. I wish my dad, rest in peace, had the time to teach me about hunting and the outdoors. He's a lefty, 5'6" and 160. He can draw my bow with ease at 60 lb so draw weight isn't a problem. I'd love to be able to spend that time together. What a great experience to share with your children. Thank you for your consideration.
Old 11-28-2004, 03:34 AM
Typical Buck

I have a left handed grandson wanting to get started 12 years old a big boy I think the 27" draw would be close. Make a wonderful Xmas present.
Old 11-28-2004, 07:11 AM

Sorry, but our classified section is for buying and selling.

Since a generous offer to give two bows away to some deserving kids was posted............we let it go.
Old 11-29-2004, 04:41 PM

Idahoelkinstructor, I sent you an e-mail. They're yours if you want them as you were the first to respond.
Old 12-01-2004, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

wish i would have saw this thread sooner!! i have a cuzn who needs a bigger left hand bow b/c his micro midas is too short. anyways its a great thing your doing stonyrvr donating some bows to help out fellow bowhunters!!
Old 12-03-2004, 08:12 PM
Typical Buck

I have no interst in the bow at all. Just want to say how good it is to see people doing things like this. Bravo to you!

jay
Old 12-07-2004, 04:07 PM

Shootem up 870 and justhrowit-thank you. I sure wish I would have had someone teach me about archery when I was younger. The fact that Idahoelkinstructor takes the time to do that is awesome.

Idahoelkinstructor-I sent the bows out this afternoon. I hope they work out for you.

Quick Reply: Two Free Left Handed Bows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.