Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

DEER CAM...who

Old 11-03-2004, 02:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: DEER CAM...who

I understand what your saying, but?

For some reason I was able to figure out the board and now think that it is simple.

It would be nice if you could open the case while it was attached to the tree, but if the eye bolts were on the back half of the case then anyone could open it and remove the camera.

I did not know that there was supposed to be a phone or serial number inside the case.

Customer service is tough when you are a family business. Can't compare these small businesses with the large manufacturers.

This is why there is more than one manufacturer out there, we can choose what fits our needs and desires the best.

For me the pros outweighed the cons.
Old 11-03-2004, 07:27 PM

First I bungiee it
Then use the python lock on it.
Lock come off camera stays on tree

As for"For some reason I was able to figure out the board and now think that it is simple." Christ it took me 3 months to figure out how to turn my computer on and off.I bearly know how to work my cell phone[:@]

When I talked to Jeff he told me about haveing the eagleeye name and # in the case and said there was a model # which was really a serial # and when it get's stolen people will call the # for a set of instructions , he then asks for the model #(serial #) which he then cross referances with his files to see who the camera belongs to.Then contacts that person to make sure everything is ok.he even said he got some cameras back this year by doing that meathod.Well as you can see theres no model# serial#or phone #[>:]Why he said it??????I'll never figure out??

Customer service is tough when you are a family business. Can't compare these small businesses with the large manufacturers.
Yeah well,Thats BS!
if u say your going to ship it that day and e mail me a tracking #.Then when I call to get the tracking # I never got you say it went out that day but you dont have the # with ya.Then call every day because yor $500 camera is not there after 11 (bussiness)days.And when you get it there no instructions and you find out it was shipped the day before (overnighted).
So when I called and asked him for the Tracking# he lied and said it was shipped,and never once returned a call or E-mail.
Big company or small,,,,Thats BS

As you said ,We have aChoice
Old 11-11-2004, 01:57 AM
Fork Horn

leaf river is a good 35mm and digital one. cuddebacks get mentioned a lot as good.

build you own digital opr 35mm with help from jesse's. lots of info and helpful hunters there

http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/...p?showforum=50
Old 11-11-2004, 08:24 AM
Spike

Anyone have any pictures from there digitals to show photo qaulity vs other models?
Old 11-11-2004, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Leaf River Digi

Cuddeback

Old 11-11-2004, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here are some lowlight pics from one of my Deer Cam 35mm just for comparison

Old 11-12-2004, 10:00 AM
Fork Horn

First off I want to make sure that Duse500 knows that I was not trying to question his intelligence. Digital cameras in general are far from user friendly. I just have a problem myself where I try to use things before reading the directions.

The pictures above from the Leaf River and the Cuddeback look real nice, but it is hard to concentrate on picture quality and not just stare at those nice bucks.

Here is a picture from my EagleEye that has been scaled down to put on the internet. Check out the sunset behind the deer.

Old 11-12-2004, 02:21 PM

First off I want to make sure that Duse500 knows that I was not trying to question his intelligence
Thought never crossed my mind...well maybe a little...No problems here boss.
I'v given up on the jeff and trying to get the camara working.still hasent returned a call.
I'll be stopping the payment this weekend .It's not the camera its the board.i

The pictures above from the Leaf River and the Cuddeback look real nice, but it is hard to concentrate on picture quality and not just stare at those nice bucks.
AGREE with ya on that...DAMN thats nice Next you got to get a pic of you and anyone of those racks

Will someone refresh my memory on how to post pics
Old 11-12-2004, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

OK,.... OK,..... well here is what the typical DOE pic looks like. I honestly believe that the Leaf River Unit takes better quality pics than even the standard film Cams do!

heres what your average day pic looks like with the LR Digi
Old 11-16-2004, 12:34 AM
Fork Horn

Duse500 did you get your money back?
great photos keep them coming. I saw the leaf river was on sale somewhere on one of the forums

Quick Reply: DEER CAM...who

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.