Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Morrell Tough Buck

Old 09-05-2004, 10:51 PM

Default Morrell Tough Buck

Just purchased the Morrell Tough buck (from Cabela's) I must say that I was surprised and pleased at how easy it is to remove my arrows from this target. Look's like a well built peice of equipment.

bmott
Old 09-06-2004, 09:22 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Morrell Tough Buck

Bmptt I couldn't agree with you more. I have three MaKenzies and just got so tired of practically standing on them to get my arrows out. I bought a Morrell Bionic buck ( I think this is what you meant) two years ago and love it. I have shot it for the past two seasons and only now am I about ready to replace the burlap cover. $10.00 to replace it sure is alot better than $70.00 for a new MaKenzie midsection. I use the expanding foam in a can to repair the MaKenzies now and use them for broadheads but primarily use the Bionic buck . When they advertise 2 finger arrow removal they aren't kidding.