Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Whisker Bisciut

Old 07-20-2004, 11:03 AM
Fork Horn

Default Whisker Bisciut

I'm thinking of getting a Bisciut and I was wondering if u had to reset ur sights when you install it. Also, will they tear up my fletching or take arrow speed away???
Old 07-20-2004, 02:49 PM

Default RE: Whisker Bisciut

Use the "search" mode, type in Whisker Biscuit, ask for all threads within last year. Hope you have flood insurance.
Old 07-22-2004, 07:58 PM

I just got one, and the pro shop set me up with one set for aluminum arrows, so that when using carbons it doesn't damage the fletching at all
Old 07-24-2004, 03:35 PM

I have tryed Wisker Bisciut on 3 bows now, it works great on a round wheeled Martin, it shoots very well. Couldn't get one to shoot at all on a single cam bow. The guys at the archery shop tells me that it just won't work on some bows.
Depending on your setup you will loose as much as 5 feet per second, If you dont already shoot carbons, you can gain 4 to 5% in speed over aluminum, on most bows thats about 10 fps.
Old 08-04-2004, 06:27 PM

I use the whisker bisquit on my hoyt magnatech and I feel that it is excellent for hunting because it holds the arrow in place so that your fingers are not in danger of getting cut on the broadhead and you dont have to worry about the arrow falling and making unnecessary noises.
I have noticed very little difference in accuracy between the whisker bisquit and the TM hunter rest that I used to use.

always leave the woods with more than you went with especially the memories
Old 08-05-2004, 04:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

this may help you some. http://www.broadheadtests.com/ARROWRESTS.html
Old 08-06-2004, 12:30 AM

I switched to one last year and I am more than happy with it. Especially this year with the new biscuit. The bristles are much softer (brown). I would highly recommend the WB.
Old 08-06-2004, 12:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gotta luv the Biscuit!
Old 08-09-2004, 12:42 AM

well i havent really ever been impressed with the whisker but maybe i should give it a chance...ill have to think about it..i dont have much background info. on it though...
Old 08-09-2004, 12:10 PM
Fork Horn

I would not own one if you paid me too. I want nothing touching that arrow when I pull the trigger on my release.JMO

Quick Reply: Whisker Bisciut

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.