HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   need a little info on parkers (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/62971-need-little-info-parkers.html)

deer hunter 21 06-06-2004 09:44 AM

need a little info on parkers

i'm still trying to decide on my new bow and i had it down to bowtech liberty or the patriot but now i'm needing a little info on the parker phoenix 34 has anyone shot one and can tell me how well they shoot and are parkers comparable to bowtechs.

bowhuntinoh 06-07-2004 06:15 AM

RE: need a little info on parkers

I am very happy with my parker I havnt shot the pheonix i did try the easy draw i also liked it but im only 5'2" so the ul 31 and the easy draw 33 fit me just fine

bowhuntt 06-24-2004 10:47 AM

i have shot the phoenix 34 its a good bow although the bow techs shoot a lot harder the phoenix is smoother and has less shock i would go with the phoenix i am actually thinking of buying one myself

buckeye 06-24-2004 04:49 PM

although the bow techs shoot a lot harder the phoenix is smoother and has less shock
My friend it appears you need to go shoot them side by side. The bowtech blows the phoenix away in less; recoil, hand shock, noise and arrow speed.

Or did I just read that wrong?

Did you really say the parker is smoother and less hand shock????????:eek:

Jacko 06-24-2004 05:04 PM

Nothing wrong with a Bowtech. The Phoenix 34 is a great bow for the $$. Fast, quiet, and less hand shock!, balances well and shoots great! Yes the Phoenix is comparable. Parker also has great customer service. Shoot them all first and then make your own decision. The Patriot is probably the fastest out of the 3 bows mentioned but the Phoenix ain't no slouch either. I think it is quieter than the Patriot. The Liberty is a very good bow also. Isn't it fun trying to pick a new bow?! You really can't go wrong with anyone of these bows. Try them and see!! Good luck.

buckeye 06-24-2004 07:57 PM

and less hand shock!,
I must be in the twilight zone[&:]

KBacon 06-24-2004 08:34 PM

The Pheonix might be a tad bit quieter out of the box.. but it also come w/ every sims add on known to man .. put the all the sims stuff on the Bowtech I bet it's a bit quieter than the Pheonix. I've shot the Pheonix line and it's a very impressive bow for the $$$... just not quite as nice as the Patriot. And the Patriot definately has less hand shock...

parker1 06-25-2004 02:35 PM

I own a arker UL 31 and a Bowtech MM and I love both of these bows. You cant go wrong with either in my opinion....

gw243 06-25-2004 07:27 PM

I have shot Mathews Bows for the last 10yrs. I bought APhoenix 34. I like the way it felt in my hand and the smooth draw. No regrets. I have since sold my Q2. The phoenix 34 is my bow of choice. I shoot about 6mos a year. practice in my backyard and shoot 2/3 deer a year. My way of relaxation. Oh I am 53yrs. old. This might be the last bow I will ever need?
GWARD