Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

new stabilzer

Old 04-06-2004, 10:45 AM

Default new stabilzer

HI!!! I'm a avid bow hunter and have designed and made a couple of new stabilizers. theey will be available in 4",6",7". there are going to be styles of anti vibration and noise dampening; hydraulic featuring a 3 champer system. a 2 chamber silicone filled system w/ a 2 chamber sand mixture. each stabilizer is coated w/ 2 layers of military grade vibration/sound dampening material. which is weather proof, scratch proof, and paintable. if you desire to paint your own camo pattern. also, each stabilizer features a rubber based adhesive dampener on the end of each stabilizer. also, has a 5/16 stud.
I am looking for a couple hard core hunters to try one out for me. they need to know ther bow and how stabilizers improve's their bows performance. I will have them available in a week or two. I think they work very well but need some outside opinions. and please be honest on your feelings. cause they might need some modding. just trying to get an idea on them for improvement purposes. I will send them too you at no cost. a free trial. an you can keep it when your done. thanks for your help!!!!

Old 04-06-2004, 10:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: new stabilzer

Sounds like you have put a lot of work into them.

I would be willing to help you out and test them. Just pm or email me for my details.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:07 AM

I would be more then willing to try one. I think sabilizers are way under developed and underrated. Just email me about any details.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:14 AM

I'd be gald to test one for you. Pa's turkey season is just around the corner.
Old 04-06-2004, 04:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'd be willing to put one through it's pases as well.

While I don't have any actual hunting to do right now I'll certainly give them an honest evaluation at the range.

PM me or email me at [email protected]
Old 04-06-2004, 05:22 PM
Typical Buck

Love to give them a try here in WI. E-mail me for my info.
Old 04-06-2004, 07:45 PM

I would also love to try one of your stabilizers and I will give you my honest opinion on them. Email or pm me with the info.
Thanks
Old 04-07-2004, 07:56 AM

dj,

you didn't mention anything about weight. what will the three models weigh in at?
Old 04-07-2004, 08:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll be looking forward to some feedback! What are you calling this stabilizer, so I'll be able to read about it?

nubo
Old 04-07-2004, 01:40 PM

oops!! sooey about that guy's. I did forget the weights of them. I have the 7" stabilizer at about 8.3 oz.'s, the 6" at about 7.0 oz.'s and the 4" I'm still testing different weght on it. trying to get a good balance and feel on the 4". I will be emailing for your address soon. When they are ready. remember they are not final products. just testing for performance.!!! thanks again guys!!!

Quick Reply: new stabilzer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.