Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

quik spin fletching

Old 03-30-2004, 08:57 PM

Default quik spin fletching

does any one know the release date or where i can get some to try
Old 04-07-2004, 05:46 PM

Default RE: quik spin fletching

At the wisc. deer and turkey expo I believe they said around the 15th or so. Hope I am not giving mis inforation
Old 04-07-2004, 08:12 PM

Bigdaddy is correct. According to their website, April 15th is the date they have set. I know, it is killing me too. I like to try new stuff as much as the next guy but I got it for those new vanes in a bad way. I have been calling my local archery shop every day asking "Are they there yet?". I am sure they are getting tired of it.

Http://www.newarchery.com
Old 04-08-2004, 04:43 AM

The website just says April 2004. No firm date given.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:45 PM

The website does quite clearly list April 15. The date is confirmed in the article they posted:

"Excitement over QuikSpin Continues at Indoor Nationals "

"Of all the questions answered by New Archery Products’ technical advisor Cary Pickands, the most often asked at the 25th annual NFAA Indoor National Championship was “when can I get the QuikSpin?” The good news is that the vane is currently in production and on target for an April 15th release. "
Old 04-08-2004, 04:18 PM
Typical Buck

I am anxious to try these out!
Old 04-08-2004, 04:18 PM

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD HOW MUCH THIS FLETCHING IS GOING TO COST? I HEARD SOMEWHERE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF ABOUT 50 CENTS A VANE!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2004, 04:59 PM

I figured they were going to be a bit more, but 50 cent a vane. I might have to wait till they are on sale for sure.
B
Old 04-10-2004, 07:08 AM

I would be willing to bet that they will have some sort of intoductory specials at various retailers.
Old 04-11-2004, 10:02 AM

I got the NAP flyer a few days ago, the Quick Spins are 8.99 a dozen, I ordered three dozen for 27 bucks. Plus I ordered the NAP hat in real tree camo, with the Spitfire logo on it. I figure by the time my order gets there It'll be time for them to release the product.

Seems to me the price will go down if idiots like me find out the product isn't worth the outlay.

BUT something tells me there'll be another manufacturer making a knock off that's cheaper. Kinda like Martins cam ideas being the inovation and all the rest of the manufacturers changing the cam look and calling it there own.

So what's a poor boy to do?

Quick Reply: quik spin fletching

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.