Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Truball or Tru-fire?

Old 02-16-2004, 09:33 AM

Default Truball or Tru-fire?

I am looking to replace my Pro release roller with either a Tru fire or Tru ball release.Which is better?
Old 02-16-2004, 12:10 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Truball or Tru-fire?

Tru fire i have one its nise
Old 02-16-2004, 02:51 PM

I'll tell you, check them both out it's personal preference. I have a Tru Ball and it's GREAT. Comfortable to wear and great to shoot with!
Old 02-16-2004, 03:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

i got a TRUBall last year and it took awhile to get used to, but once I did, I really have liked it (got the rackmaster loopmaster)
Old 02-16-2004, 05:44 PM
taw

My choice would be tru-ball, I got one a couple of years ago and I love it.
Old 02-16-2004, 10:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

You really owe it to yourself to try the True fire hurricane relesase. This is by far the most comfortable release I have ever used. There is near zero strain on the wrist like a strap style release. That's because you actually grab the palm of the glove with your hand like you would a hand held target style release but with the added security of a glove on your hand so there is no dropping the release. Best release I have ever used.

I lost mine last season in the mountains and thought I would try one of the the tru ball strap type releases. Well I took it back the very next day because of the strain on my wrist. There is no comparison between the two IMO.
Old 02-17-2004, 12:08 PM

I agree, I use the Hurricane myself and have been now for 4 months, I occasionally get the "sumthin' new" bug and always come back to it.

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

You really owe it to yourself to try the True fire hurricane relesase. This is by far the most comfortable release I have ever used. There is near zero strain on the wrist like a strap style release. That's because you actually grab the palm of the glove with your hand like you would a hand held target style release but with the added security of a glove on your hand so there is no dropping the release. Best release I have ever used.

I lost mine last season in the mountains and thought I would try one of the the tru ball strap type releases. Well I took it back the very next day because of the strain on my wrist. There is no comparison between the two IMO.
Old 02-17-2004, 01:34 PM

Truball is the number one release. I like the accutouch.
Old 02-17-2004, 05:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

I didn't put in the post above but it's the Hurricane Glove not the strap.
Old 02-17-2004, 06:50 PM

I use a Tru Ball Tornado with the Double Jaw release, I have had it now for 5 years, and it is still working great, it is not a glove, I don't like the glove style releases, but this puts hardly any strain on the wrist!

I think it is the best release ever, and heck I have tried the Tru Fire ones, and I think there is no comparison!

Bigbulls, I beleive Tru Ball makes a glove type release too!

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...424&hasJS=true

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...014574ii02.jpg

Both of these are gloves!

Quick Reply: Truball or Tru-fire?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.